WooSeong pt1

WooYoung x SeongHwa Mpreg

Requested by @Wygjiminie13 

"Mingi come here!" I yelled. 

I stood in the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test. Shocked and scared what my boyfriend would think if he found out. Tears threaten to fall after Seonghwa never said anything about not having kids, but he might not want it. That thought is what made me let out a sob as the tears fell. I felt arms wrapped around my waist lightly.

" Woo let me see the test?" Mingi said softly.

I handed mingi the test and l turned into his chest and cried.

"Mingi what is seonghwa going to say when he finds out? What if he wants me to abort the baby?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Woo listen to me if seonghwa loves you he would love you and mini you." He said looking in my eyes. 

I nodded still not sure. 

"Now Wooyoung go to your room and I'll get you strawberries," he said walking out of the restroom.

I let out a sigh and walked back over to my bed and laid down, too tired to even think about what could happen if seonghwa found out. I got up and grabbed a paper and pen and started writing a note to seonghwa and the rest of the members. I quickly packed my things and tiptoed the front door quickly leaving.

"Bye guys," I whispered and made my way to Oneus's dorm.

After a tiring walk, I made it to there dorm and knocked on the door...

_____________________________________________________

TO BE COUNTIUNED!
Sorry that this is short but there's more and I short made it long so it takes a while till I update on part 2. SO LYRICS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!