HongHo

HongJoong x JongHo

Smut

Requested by woosan18

"Jongho why have you been ignoring me lately? Does this have to do something with me not coming home from the studio?" HongJoong asked frustrated about how his boyfriend was not talking to him for the past week.

Jongho turned around and looked at him and glared. His heartbroken that he forgot he was taking him on a date.  Jongho got up and walked out of their room and went to seonghwa's room.

" seriously what the fuck did I do?"Hongjoong mumbled.

HongJoong got up and went looking for jongho. He asked all the members except one. Seonghwa.

He made his way towards Seonghwa's room and opened the door. Seeing seonghwa on top of jongho and Jongho moaning for seonghwa.

" O-okay," he said running away from what he had just witnessed in front of his eyes.

"Hey, HongJoong Hyung! Where are you going!" he heard san yell.

He turned and faced san and the rest of the members tears streaming down his face.

"To the studio!" he yelled more tears coming down faster.

He turned and ran and ran until he reached his studio resetting the password and going in. Sitting down on his couch pulling out his blanket and Journal with the lyrics for a song that he made for Jongho. Rereading the lyrics made him cry all over again. Letting out a scream he threw the journal across the room and got up throwing his pictures of jongho smashing them on the floor. Throwing and smashing almost all the stuff Jongho has bought him he sat in the croner of the room curled in a ball rocking back and forth.

HongJoong was glad that his studio was soundproof no one needed to know he was crying.

*Knock Knock*

He looked at the iPad and saw who was at his door. Jongho.

"What is it jongho?" Hongjoong asked barely above a whisper.

"I want to talk. I'm sorry babe it was a prank to get back at you for forgetting our date and anniversary." He said.

I opened the door for him and looked away letting him in.

" I didn't forget I was producing a song for you," Hongjoong said pulling at the blanket.

"I'm sorry baby boy come here," Jongho said with his arms open.

Hongjoong ran into jongho arms and buried his face in the crook of his shoulder.

While Hongjoong was happy in jongho's arms, jongho ran his hand down Hongjoong's back down to his ass squeezing it.

"Ahh, Jongho." Hongjoong moaned out.

"You like that baby boy," Jongho whispered in his ear.

"Please Jongho..." Joongie moaned out rubbing himself on Jongho's thigh.

" Just wait for it, baby," Jongho said picking up hongjoong and throwing him down on his couch.

Quickly pulling off the shorters clothes and flipping him over on his hands and knees he placed his member at Joongie's hole. 

" You ready baby boy?"  Jongho asked.

"Just do it." Joongie groaned out.

With that said Jongho slammed into HongJoong's asshole. 

"Mhmm...Jongho!" Joongie moaned out in pleasure.

"Uggh baby boy your so tight." Jongho groans out. 

Jongho starts thrusting faster and harder, making HongJoong lurch forward. 

"Ahh, daddy harder," he begged.

Jongho did just that slammed harder, hitting HongJoong prostate. 

"AHHHHH!" HongJoong yelled in pure pleasure, eyes rolling back into his head seeing stars.

"Mmmh baby boy I'm going to cum." Jongho groaned out.

" Ahh, m-me too," Joongie said in between moans.

" On three Joongie," Jongho said.

After both counting in there head they both released their seed. ( I don't know what the hell I'm writing)

Jongho collapsed and next to hongjoong and looked at hongjoong pulling him into his chest.

" I'm sorry HongJoong for making you cry, I didn't know you were making a song for me," Jongho said.

"It's okay Jongho I'm sorry for running away from you," Joongie said closing his eyes slowly falling asleep.

________________________________________________________

Hey Lyrics this was for @woosan18  I'm sorry this kinda short  and doesn't make sense but I tried.