WooSan

Wooyoung x San

SMUT
Titanic because why not it's a bop.

Requested by nonoNalan

I was in the room doing the cleaning for Christmas in San and I's room. I was cleaning San's dresser when I saw a box. Being the curious person that I am, I picked up the box and sat on the bed. Once I was sitting down I opened the box to see sex toys.

"Damn san I didn't know you were kinky," I mumbled.

I pulled out the 9-inch dildo that was in the box. laying on the bed I took off my closed and grabbed the lube putting some on the dildo before and inserting it in my ass moaning.

"ahh, San!" I moaned out.

Feeling the dildo fill me wasn't enough or me. I started to thrust the dildo in my try to get more satisfaction.

"Are you enjoying that dildo more than me?" I heard san.

I looked over and saw san leaning on the door. I quickly closed my legs and tried to cover my body.

"Don't hide yourself Wooyoung I was enjoying that sight look what you did to me." He said pointing at his boner.

"And for your information, I was enjoying the dildo until you came in here." I sassed him.

San made his way over to me and pushed on my back and pulled the dildo out. Making me whine at the lose of being filled.

"Now since you decided to snoop around in a box that you shouldn't have, you'll be punished baby boy." He growled.

San backed away and took off his shirt followed by his belt then pants. Once he was done stripping he crawled on the bed and on top of me. Kissing my neck making me moan.

"Mhmm Sannie," I moaned out softly.

"Close your goddamn mouth slut!" He growled.

With that said I closed my mouth and looked away from his eyes. San got off me and pulled me to the end of the bed and flipped me on my stomach.

"Now baby boy count after each slap." he hissed.

*slap*
"One" I moaned out.

*slap*
"Two" I mumbled.

This keeps going until I was at thirty.

"Okay Wooyoung on your knees." he said.

I got off the bed and got on my knees in front of him. My eyes level with his tucked away cock.

"Go ahead baby don't act innocent you know what to do." he said looking me in the eye.

I grabbed his boxers and tugged them down his member sprung up an hit his stomach. Still not over how big his cock was. I grabbed his cock and licked the tip. Earning a small hiss from San I felt his hand on the back head pushing me all the way on his cock. Choking on his dick I could feel the tears at the corner of my eyes.

"Shit Wooyoung I'm going to cum." he groaned out.

Later he cummed in my mouth holding my head making me swallow. San's hand fell from my head letting me pull away with a pop.

"Your a good boy for taking the punishment with no problems," he smirked.

I sat there for a good thirty seconds before he told me what to do next. Not going to lie the only reason I'm behaving is cause I want dick.

"now on the bed baby boy on all fours." he grumbled.

I immediately got up and got on the bed on all four wiggling my ass in the air. I felt a slap to my ass making me lurch forward.

"needy aren't you Woo. Wasn't the dildo big enough to fill you?" he scoffed.

"Please, daddy I won't go in your things again, the dildo wasn't enough either the only thing that can fill me is your dick." I whined out.

I felt San's tip rubbing against my asshole pushing back to attempt to have his dick in me. San grabbed my hips and held me from pushing on him.

"Please daddy." I begged for him to fuck me.

" Please what baby?" he asked groaning a little.

"Please fuck me, daddy! Fuck me till I can't walk daddy. Fuck me so hard the neighborhood can hear." I begged.

After that without warning San trusted into my ass at a constant rate. Moaning out in pleasure. Bringing my hips to meet his making him hit my prostate.

"FUCK SAN RIGHT THERE." I screamed gripping the sheets tighter.

San pulled out and rolled his hips and pounded me into the bed my face landing on the pillow.

"Shit you like that baby?" he growled in my ear.

I moaned out lifting my head up when he hit my prostate once again.

"Shit daddy I'm going to cum." I moaned out.

" Y-you're not allowed to cum yet." he said.

I whined trying to hold it. Tears coming to my eyes.

"Please, daddy let me cum." I begged.

"FUCK cum for daddy woo." he groans out.

Releasing all over the sheets with a silent scream. The tears of pleasure fell from my eyes. San pulls out leaving me there on the bed. Soon I felt something thing plug me.

I turned and looked at San.

"San did you seriously put a buttplug in my ass?" I asked.

"yes, baby you look good with it in you." he smirks and pulls me into his side pulling the blanket over us.

I looked up at San.

"Love you San thanks for the punishment." I said winking at him.
---------------------------------
Hey, lyrics I hope you enjoy this fellow Atiny sorry it took me a while. But I'll update again soon. Sorry if it isn't good.