San

San x male!reader
Requested by one of my friends
I hope you enjoy this lyrics!
———————————————-

"Please San don't leave me!" I sobbed grabbing onto his free hand.

He turned his head and looked at the ground.

"P-please." I hiccuped.

He looked at me and the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Just stay San I need you here with me." I said looking into his eyes.

"But I can't stay knowing that I hurt you." He said and looked away from me.

He pulled his hand out of my grip and left. I watched as the door closed. Falling to my knees, more tears fell. I grabbed the nearest object and threw it. Which happened to be the lamp. Glass was all over the floor. I got up and made my way to our- well my bedroom now.

I opened the door and saw shiber on the bed with a note. I took the note and grabbed shiber before sitting on the bed.

Dear y/n
I'm so sorry for hitting you. I would never hurt you on purpose. When you told me I hit you after I woke up the next day I felt bad. You don't deserve me y/n. I love you so much don't ever forget that. I left shiber for you I hope he watches you for me. I'll be back one day.
-San

"I love you too please come back."I whispered.

*time skip a week later*

Y/n hasn't gone outside in a week. No contact with anyone. Even his older brother was worried about him. Right now y/n is sitting on the couch cuddling shiber while crying.

"Why couldn't you just stay with me, I still love you." I whisper into shiber.

*knock knock*

I got up off the couch with shiber in my arms. I opened the door and there San stood. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't.

"Just hold me don't leave again. Just stay with me."I said hugging him.
"I don't plan on leaving anytime soon baby boy." He said pressing a kiss onto my head.
————————————————
Well this was trash!