Seonghwa

Seonghwa x  Fem!reader

Requested by (no one)

Work has always been one thing that stressed-out seonghwa. Sometimes he might let it out on you and hurt your feelings. But trying to think nothing of it cause you know he loves you.

So here you are watching The Night Before Christmas waiting for seonghwa to come home so you can give him the dinner you prepared for him. Soon after Jack, the skeleton goes into Christmas town the door slammed open scaring me. I jumped up and saw seonghwa closing the door putting his jacket and beanie up. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Hi, baby how was work I missed you? I made your dinner are you hungry?" I asked.

"It was fine I already ate." He said and stomped up to our room and slammed the door.

What's wrong with him and he could have texted me and told me that he had dinner so I didn't have to cook. Shaking my head I went up to our room and knocked on it and opened it. There sat seonghwa on the bed looking on his phone.

"Seonghwa what's wrong why are you so grumpy? Also, why didn't you text me about you going to eat?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"you know what y/n I can be grumpy if I want. But what I don't need is you poking around in my business! God damn your so annoying why did I even start dating you in the first place!" He yelled at me.

I looked at seonghwa hurt tears filling my ears. I balled my hands into first and punched the bed.

"You know what seonghwa fuck you! I know your stressed and all but I'm tired. Tired of the way you take your stress out on me. Get your stuff and go to the guest bedroom I don't want to see you tonight." I said pissed.

Seonghwa opened his mouth but closed it. Grabbing his phone and a pair of clothes to put on he walked out of the room and across the hall. Once my door was closed I laid in the middle of the bed crying. Hugging seonghwa's pillow I let go and grabbed my phone and called someone who always listens to me no matter what and that's my big brother BM. 

"Little sis, what's wrong?" I heard my brother ask me.

"N-nothing just the same thing," I answered.

"Seonghwa snapped again." He said.

"He did but this time he went too far and said some hurtful things," I said anger rising in me as I recalled what he said.

"Listen to me my bean, give him time and he'll see that he made a mistake and if he doesn't let me know I'll be there with the big tiddie committee." He said.

I chuckled at him and his weird but hot committee.

"Okay BM. Oh and Mingi asked me to see if accepted him into your committee." I responded waiting for him to answer.

"Oh yeah right tell him I'll call him," he said.

I smiled feeling a little better.

"Bye bean! Go to sleep." he said before hanging up.

I scoffed you think I'm going to go to sleep that easily. I got up of the bed and left the pillow on the bed. Opening the door stepping out I tripped on something. Looking down I see Seognhwa with tear stains on his cheeks. I looked away from him and walked down to the kitchen knowing that he was following me I turned around and bumped into his chest. quickly pushing myself out of his chest I looked at him. 

"What do you want seonghwa?" I glared at him.

"I'm sorry y/n. I'm sorry for making you worry and making you cry. I was so upset that I didn't even realize that I was hurting you in the process." He said looking down at me with soft eyes.

I hugged him snuggling into his warm chest. 

"That all I wanted to hear seonghwa. I'm sorry for asking so many questions." I apologized.

I felt seonghwa nod slightly and he dragged me to our room and threw me on the bed and climbed in next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I'm so sorry y/n," he whispered into my neck.

"It's okay seonghwa now go to sleep," I said.

Looking at the ceiling my eyes slowly closing drifting off into dreamland.

"I love you seonghwa." 

__________________________________________________________
Here is some trash lyrics! I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry that its short. As of right now I have a random updating schdule. So I made one and your going to have to wait untill tomorrow to see how it starts my children. <3