woosan

Smut (Slight)

Wooyoung x San 

Requested by fckmkt

I've been sitting in my room looking at the picture of me and San a while ago in LA. He hasn't talked to me in a week, he's either been playing with Seonghwa or HongJoong.  When it's time for all of us to go to sleep he gets in the bed and cuddles me but the next morning he's back with Seonghwa or HongJoong. I don't know what San is doing right now which I  don't care.  

Going to the kitchen to get some water when I see San hugging HongJoong. I scoffed and got some water and turned around and saw them looking at me, I rolled my eyes and walked to Yeosang's room. Opening the door I see Yeosang looking for drones on his computer. 

"Yeosang," I said softly looking at him tears threatening to fall out my eyes.

Yeosang spun around and looked at me and looked at me. 

 "Whats's wrong Woo?" he asked.

I closed the door and walked over to him and sat on his lap and cried on his shoulder.

"San doesn't love me anymore," I said softly.

"Why do you say that," he growled out.

" He never looks at me and  is always with Hongoong and seonghwa cuddling." I choked out.

"Well Woo I have an idea," he said.

I looked up and saw a smirk on his face.

"What sangie?" I questioned.

Then he brought his face to my neck kissing and sucking making me moan. I heard footsteps then the door was thrown open.

"Wooyoung what are you doing?" I heard San growl out.

"Ahh, s-something that you won't." I moaned out.

I felt him lift me off Yeosangs lap I turned my head and winked at him. San made his way to our room and threw open the door and launched me on the bed. 

"Now baby boy what were you doing with yeosang and why?" He growled out while digging in his dresser. 

"I-i was doing something you couldn't and I did it because you stopped paying attention to me," I said softly.

San turned around with one of his fists clenched making his way over to the bed.

"Strip baby," he said his voice dropped and octave lower.

I took off my shirt and pants along with my underwear. Sitting there on the bed squrimming around in front of San.

"Look at you Wooyoung so needy." He growled crawling on top of me.

San brought his lips to mine. Enjoying the rough kiss from San I moaned out. I felt Sab slip a cock ring on my dick. I pulled away from the kiss and glared at San.

"San take it off please," I whined out.

"Why would I do that." he barked and walked back to the dresser. He grabbed a vibrator and walked back. Grabbing the lube that was on his nightstand he pours some on the vibrator and shoved it in me. I moan out in pleasure. Then he turns on the vibrator.

"Should I put it on the highest speed?" he asked rhetorically.

I shook my head no but that wasn't enough it was on the highest speed making me arch my back. 

" Now let's see what I can't do," he growled leaving me in our room on the bed withering in pleasure.

___________________________________________________________

Hey Lyrics! I hope you enjoyed Reading this, and if you saw my updat before this I'm better and not sick anymore.  sorry for the short sligh smut i got in a fight ealier and hit my head on something. 

So I hope you enjoyed this fckmt !!