Jongho

REQUESTED BY woosan18

Jongho x Fem!Reader 

 "YAAAAH Y/n why did you walk into my room without knoc-.!" I heard Jongho yell while running into my room.

I quickly grabbed the shirt that was laying on the bed and put it on and looked away blushing.

" Sorry y/n I didn't mean to also your fit." He says sitting on the bed his cheeks tinted pink.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me before you ran screaming bloody murder." He said looking at me while bitting into the apple that he randomly had. 

" Umm I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to cuddle," I said.

"OK sure come here," he said with his arms open laying on the bed throwing the apple in the trash on the side of the bed. 

I walked over to the bed and laid down snuggling into his chest. Closing my eyes listening to his heartbeat. 

" y/n I love you so much. I hope you love me just as much as I love you," he whispered playing with my hair. 

I guess he thought I was sleep so I answered him.

"I love you to Jongho, I love you so much more," I said quietly to him.

I felt him jump a little bit and he looked down at me. 

" You were awake the whole entire time?!?!" He exclaimed.

" Yes I was JongHo," I said smiling up at him.

 "So back to what I said. So y/n do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked his whole face turned red. 

" Yes Jongho, I'll be your girlfriend," I said cuddling back into his chest.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry lyrics that I haven't updateded in a while.

 To @woosan18 this is for you until I finish your request sorry it's short but I tried to make it cute.

Also, school has been a pain in the ass so you know lunch detentions and bad grades tutors. But I do try to find time to write in between all the chaos.