Woosan

Wooyoung x San (little space Fluff)
"Youngie! Where are you!" San called out.
A giggle was let out and quickly stopped when it just happened. San made his way where he heard the giggles come from. Which was behind the couch.
As San got closer to the couch he started to play around with Wooyoung.
"Youngie where are you?" He called out falsely.
Another giggle came out from behind the couch. He stalked over to the couch before looking behind the couch.
"Found you Youngie!" San yelled.

"Ah no fun daddy!" Youngie pouts.

"Don't be sad Youngie do you want to cuddle with me." San said picking up his baby boy.
What San had said made Wooyoung nodded his head telling San yes. Wooyoung could cuddle with his favorite plush in the world and plus he's real. And that's San, Wooyoung's favorite plush.
San smiles at Wooyoung and carried him to his room so they can cuddle. As soon as they got on the bed Wooyoung  looked at San. While San pulled his Youngie closer to him.

"Daddy?" Wooyoung questioned.

San hummed responding to Wooyoung.
"I luv you! So does big Youngie please make big Youngie happy!" Youngie said yawning.

"I will baby for now you go to sleep." San says shook that Youngie said that.

"Ok daddy I take nap now." Youngie says cuddling into San's chest.

After Wooyoung went to sleep San was a blushing mess. Thanks to little Youngie he can tell big Youngie that he loves him.
—————————————————
Hey lyrics! This is trash! But I hoped you enjoyed it I got help from a friend for this. If you have request please comment and I'll work on them!
Bye for now my lyrics!