Shiber

Shiber x fem!reader
Fluff
Requested by @Bubble_wang
———————————————
You sat on the couch softly crying while watching Train to Busan the credits continued to roll as the tears start to dry. You look at your sleeping boyfriend you poke his side hoping he'd wake up. "Shiber.." You continue poking his side. "Hm..?" He  opened his eyes slowly. "Hey hey why are you crying?" He said worryingly sitting up to hold you. "What happened baby girl?" He was now fully awake and worried. "I-I watched Train to Busan again" You sniffed and wiped your eyes. He let out a snort and quickly covered his mouth from laughing. "Really babe?" He asked you with a small smile. You only nodded making your hair fall into your face. "Oh the cute baby is sad over a fictional character dying" He said mockingly. You slapped his back getting up walking away mumbling small words out of sadness and anger. He called out to you finally getting up walking to you. He held you by your waist. "Im sorry..I didnt mean to be so insensitive" He rested his head on your shoulder. You turn around facing him with the biggest pout. "Cute" He gave you a soft peck on your lips. "Wanna cuddle and watch a better movie?" You nodded and hugged him. He picked you up taking you upstairs. You both laid in the bed and he put on Netflix. "What show?" He asked you while rubbing your head. "Anything" You mumbled. He smiled and put on a random show and held you close while patting your back. "I love you" He said softly. You responded with a hum showing that you were asleep. The night went on and both of you were asleep holding each other while the moon shined down on you both.
———————————————
Hey lyrics I hoped you enjoyed this! I didn't write this but my co author did!  @monxcrack thank you for helping me out! 💜