Yunhwa edited

Yunho x Seonghwa

Smut 

(slightly edited)

Requested by StarryHwa

My head snapped up smelling the sweet smell of my mate. I quickly ran to our place looking for seonghwa finally finding him on the bed with a dildo shoved in his ass. I smirked at him. Good thing I'm in rut finally.

"Are you enjoying that dildo more than me Hwa," I growled.

He whimpered still shoving the dildo deeper.

"N-no I-it's not e-enough. Please, Yunho I need you." He begged.

I walked over to him stripping from my clothes jumping on top of him. Looking down at his soft milky skin I grabbed his tail and squeezed it.

"Ahh, Y-Yunho!" He moans arching his back.

" You look so sexy baby laying here needy for me," I whispered in his ear.

I brought my face down to his neck and started kissing down his neck leaving marks.

"Mmmhmm, Y-yunho." he moans quietly.

I pull away from his neck and flip Yunho on his stomach. His asshole on display opening and closing from stretching his hole with a dildo. 

"You think my cock will be enough for you Yunho you look like you were having fun with that dildo." I teased pushing the tip in his hole.

"Y-yunho p-please," He begged. 

"Please what?" I asked pushing a little further.

"Fuck me! Fuck me until I can't walk!" He Begged louder.

With that said I slammed into to him, hissing at how he feels around my dick. I started thrusting at a faster speeding gripping onto Seonghwa's hips. 

"AHHH RIGHT THERE!" Seonghwa screams out.

I angled myself at his prostate and thrusted at that spot. Seonghwa's arms gave out and his face landed on the pillow. I squeezed his tail and my thrust getting sloppy.

"Y-yunho I-i'm g-going to cum!" He says between moans.

"Cum baby!" I groaned slapping his ass. 

Seonghwa arched his back and I filled up his as riding out my high. I pulled out and laid down and pull Yunho to my side. 

"Do you feel better Yunnie," I asked.

"Mmmhmm." he hummed eyes fluttering closed.

'Sleep well Yunho. I hope I didn't hurt you.

___________________________________________________

I know this was short but I finished this last night and forgot to publish it. So StarryHwa I hope you enjoyed it. I tried my best. Also, lyrics check out my Yunho FF "His Only" it has a new cover.

-Edited

Hey, lyrics we make mistakes once in a while so I'm fixing my mistakes and editing this for StarryHwa.  So once again i'm sorry for making a mistake.