Yeosang

Yeosang x Male!reader Smut

"Mingi do you think I want to go to a club with you?" I ask him.

"No but hear me out, Kang Yeosang will be there." He smirked at you.

Hmm, if I go I might have a chance of confessing to him, and if I don't it will be me looking at him across the room.

"Fine Mingi I'll go but I have nothing to wear," I stated.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that Y/n, I'm sure san can help you," he says looking at me.

With that said Mingi pulled me by the hand to his house, and his room.

"SAN COME HERE I NEED HELP?!?!" He yelled.

In under five seconds, there was san standing right besides Mingi.

"What do you need help with mingi?" He asked looking at him.

"Well, you see I need you to make Y/n stand out so yeosang will notice him." Mingi states.

"Oh, this is right up my ally give me five minutes." He said smirking then ran to his closet.

San was back before five minutes with clothes in his hand. He shoved them into my arm and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Quickly y/n I have to do your makeup!"  he yelled while shutting the door.

I looked down at the clothes and shrugged my shoulders and stripped myself of my old clothes putting on the new clothes. They were made out of leather. But they made my thighs stand out.

While I was staring at myself in the mirror I heard a knock on the door making me jump

"Are you done y/n we have to leave in thirty minutes." I heard mingi.

I opened the door and walked out and looked up at mingi and San rubbing my arm.
"Woah y/n if I wasn't dating Yunho I date you," Mingi said looking me up and down.

"Just kidding my dude let San do your eyeliner." He said chuckling pushing me towards San.

San pushed me in the bed and grabbed the eyeliner from behind him. Quickly doing it in one try. 

"Ok and your done. Mingi,y/n it's time for you to leave." He said pushing us out towards the front door.

We turned around only to have the door slammed into our faces. We both let out a chuckle and headed to mingi's motorcycle. Mingi got on and I sat behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.
Mingi pulled off speeding in and out of cars trying to get to the club closing my eyes thinking about yeosang wearing a silk red dress shirt and black leather pants.