WooSan

Wooyoung x San

Mpreg

Requested by bili_bili

Sorry, I forgot to add who requested.

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself.

I was currently sitting in the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test in my hand. What am I going to tell San, and the others? I got up and put the test in the waistband of my under and walked over to the sink, washing my hands and walking out of the bathroom. I walked over to my bag and quickly put the test in my bag under some clothes.

"Hey, Woo are you coming were going on in a minute?" I heard Jongho asked.

I quickly turned around and walked over to him and looked at him with a smile.

"Yes let's go I don't want to disappoint Atiny," I said.

* time skip to the middle of horizon *

"H-hyung I...." everything went black.
* time skip*

"Come on Woo wake up." I heard sans voice.

I opened my eyes and looked around white walls the smell of latex gloves. Fuck I'm in the hospital.

"Woo, would you like to tell us anything." I looked at seonghwa who had his eyebrow raised.

I shook my head.

"No there's nothing I have to tell you guys." I lied.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Yeosang giving me the stink eye. Why, why must he give me the look.

"Oh, really Wooyoung. You know maybe wanted to tell us the fact that you are pregnant for fucks sake!" HongJoong yelled at me.

I shrunk back into the bed tears filling my eyes. I wasn't ready to tell you guys. 

"You know hyung instead of yelling at me you should be asking me how i'm feeling. I know I didn't tell you guys but you need to understand that i'm the one with this baby and I didn't know how to tell you guys." I said wiping the tears that fell down my cheeks.

"It's true guys he was scared. I was the first person he told, I would always find him in the corner of the room crying, so maybe you can be a bit nicer than this." Yeosang growled at the others.

I looked at Yeosang and back at the others. Once the others calmed down and looked at me and my tear-stained cheeks they all apologize.

"Woo are you serious there's a baby in there?" he asked quietly looking at my stomach.

I chuckled and grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach.

"Yes, there is san." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh we're going to teach he or she to sing and dance," he said smiling.

I nodded at him.  Soon enough the whole room was filled with all the members talking about the new addition to there family. Clothes, nursery room colors, and Godparent.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HEY LYRICS I HOPE THIS IS GOOD! IM A LITTLE OUT OF SHAPE IN WRITING MPREG! BUT DON'T WORRY I SHALL START WRITING MORE MPREG!  I JUST HAVE TO GET BACK INTO WRITING AGAIN. SO PLEASE WORK WITH ME UNTIL I GET BACK INTO MY "GROOVE"