JongSang

Jongho x Yeosang

Smut

Requested by Hyun_hwa1

"Yeosang I threw away your clothes go out and buy some more!" I heard Wooyoung yell.

"What the fuck woo," I mumbled.

Walking to the door putting on my shoes I headed to the mall. At least today will be peaceful.

*time skip to the mall*

Entering the mall I headed to forever 21 my favorite store. Walking around I found a lot of distressed skinny jeans, purple and blue sweaters. I walked to the cash register and paid for the clothes.

"Ahh, shopping is so tiring," I said making my way to the next store.

On the way to the next store, I saw people running my way. Then I heard it Gunshots quickly looking around I spotted a bathroom to my left. Breaking into a sprint I dropped my bags and ran into the bathroom heading into the very last stall getting on top of the toilet crouching. I put my hand on my mouth to stop me from breathing so hard.

I heard footsteps enter the bathroom.

"I'm going to give you a chance if anyone is in here come out!" the guy shouted.

I kept quite afraid of what would happen if I walked out. I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

*BANG*
I turned my head to the right and saw the stalls shake. Oh no, he's breaking the stalls open. I started to cry even harder trying not to sob out loud. He continued to open the stalls and then that's when I saw his feet right underneath my stall. The door opened I looked up and gasped.

"Jongho," I said before passing out.

Jongho's pov

"Yeosang!" I yelled grabbing him before he fell.

Finally, I found him, now I have him back. I hope he will let me explain myself. I picked yeosang up and carried him out the bathroom and to the van. I hoped in the van and my members looked at me.

"JONGHO WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS PERSON WITH YOU!" Mingi shouted glaring at my precious baby in my arms.

"For your information mingi if you ever paid attention you would know the whole mission was to find my boyfriend and in this case I did." I glared back.

Mingi went silent and faced forward.

"Does anyone else have something to say?" I asked looking around.

No one said anything so I nodded.

"Drive." I spoked.

The van took off down the street, I looked down at my baby boy who looked so peaceful in his unconscious state. I moved his bangs out of the way and place a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I was doing for my work," I whispered looking over his face.

*Time skip to when there at HQ*