Chapter Two

I have officially been in my new home for 4 days and I am so in love with it. The day I got here the MC guys helped me find it and helped me pack in a lot of things from the moving truck. Hank, Bishop, and Angel helped me for almost 3 hours before they had to run off. Club business, gets ya everytime. It was still nice to have them around though. Bishop and Hank had called the next day to see if I needed anymore help.  I politely told them I had it all under control. So 3 days later, I finally had my new place feeling like a home.

There seemed to be a very unintentional cali girl theme to my new place. It came togther nicely but it was not at all planned. I was proud of where I came from and who I was, and I guess it showed in my home. I was kind of excited to show it off. Guess I had to make friends first, or invite a old one down sometime.

I sighed and flopped down on the couch. Finally getting the house put together had left me exhausted. I looked around one last time and smiled before I fell asleep.

I wasnt sure how much time past before the sound of my cell phone woke me. I grumbled but grabbed it and answered it anyway.

"Hello."

"Sonia?"

"Bishop, whats going on?" I sat up on the couch quickly. Praying nothing was wrong.

"It's friday. There's a party. You're coming." He asked, when in reality it didn't really sound like a question. No,  it was a statement which left no room for argument. There was a party at the club tonight and he expected me to be there.

"You gonna give me a chance to beat you at a game of pool?" I asked on a chuckle.

"You can try, niñita." He laughed. (little girl)

"I'll be there." I said as I looked at the time. It was 7 now so if I started getting ready now I could be there by 9. "See ya about 9, Tio."

"Alright. Be careful."

"Always." I said and hung up.

Pulling myself off the couch, I stretched and headed for the shower. I waited for the water to heat up as I stripped out of the old pjs I had been in all day. When the temperature was right I slid in the shower and sighed with content. The water pressure was amazing.

After my shower I tried to hurry to my bedroom to get dressed but i ended up on my ass in my hallway. "Fuck." I muttered as i stood. My hip was hurting kind of bad. So I limped into my room.

Pulling a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple tank top out of the closet, I layed them on the bed as I went about getting ready. I blow dryed my hair and swept the long blonde strands into a side braid. I kept rhe make up simple, eyeliner and mascara with a soft nude lip. After I had my clothes on I had to hunt for my black combat boots. They were my favorite and I was determined to wear them tonight. After I had them on I took a quick look at the time. It was 8:45pm, I was gonna be late.

Checking myself one last time in the mirror, I headed to the kitchen to cram a apple and half a sandwich down my throat as fast as I could. Can't drink on an empty stomach. After a drink of water I headed to my car. The drive wouldnt take long but I took it slower then I normally would to take in my new home town.

It was almost 15 after 9 when I finally pulled in to the scrap yard and toward the clubhouse. Seeing all the people around and the guys having fun made me miss my dad a little. Of course my favorite memories with him were in the kitchen, rhis still reminded me of him.  With a deep breath I got out of my car headed inside to find Bishop and kick his ass at pool.