Chapter Seven

*How I picture Lilly. Please vote and comment. Happy reading*

It's been a few weeks since I last seen Angel. We had both been busy. Him with club stuff and work. I was busy with the new bar. Lilly and I had finally agreed on the place. She had to look at everything through my phone camera, but we both liked it.

It would need to be gutted and rebuilt on the inside. We had a vision and we knew it would take work. We were ready for it though.  She would be here anytime now to help me get it all squared away. We had to sign the papers today and right the check. After that we could get started.

Looking down at my laptop I sighed. Picking a liquor distributer was proving difficult. I needed a break. Lucky for me it came in the form of a phone call.

"Hey."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Looking up a company to deliver the boose to the place. It's proving difficult. How are you, Angel?"

"Tired. All this crap with the club is wearing me out. I need a fucking break." He sighed.

"I'm sorry. If you're not busy now, I've got some lasagna and home made cookies, you and the guys should come over. I made way to much."

"God, I don't remember the last time I ate...shut up EZ. I ain't your keeper. Sorry Sonia. EZ says he's starving." I smile at that.

"Well then, come on the both of ya. Like I said I got plenty but, if you actually want to get any don't tell no one else. You and EZ hurry up."

"Alright, if you insist." He said,  but I could tell he was smiling.

"I do. I should probably remind you though, Lilly will be here."

"Are you sure you want us to come then?"

"Of course I do. Angel, I haven't seen you in two weeks. We talk everyday, I kinda want to see your face and I'd be a shitty friend if I let EZ starve."

"So are we just friends?" My breath hitched. Oh my God. Breathe Sonia.

"Of course EZ and I are just friends. It would be weird if we weren't, ya know since I really like his brother." I seemed to have recovered fast enough to get him going.

"Good to know. We gotta get cleaned up and then we will be over."

"Sounds good. Lilly should be here by then."

"See ya soon, bebita." (baby girl)

~~

I heard the sounds of motorcycles and knew it was Angel and EZ, now just if Lilly would hurry. I'd sent her a text letting her know that Angel and his brother would be here for dinner. Apparently that ment she had to make a stop to change her clothes, and people think I'm crazy.

Angel didn't even knock, just walked right in. "Sonia?"

"Kitchen."

"Hey

"Hey." Angel said as he rounded the corner and strutted into the kitchen.

"Hey. Hi EZ." I greeted both of them. Angel kissed my cheek before taking a seat beside me at the table. "Lilly isn't here yet but she shouldn't be much longer. We can eat as soon as she gets here."

There came a knock on the door at the same time the oven went off. I got up to turn off the oven. "EZ, will you get the door?"

"Sure."

He got up and when I heard the door open I heard Lilly's voice.
"Please, tell me you're not Angel."

"No, I'm EZ,  Eziekel, Angel's brother." I could tell he was a tad confused by the way he sounded. He didn't know why she asked, but I did.

"Oh thank god. You're fucking beautiful." Lilly exclaimed. "Bitch, where you at?"

"I'm in the kitchen whore." I looked over at Angel and he's trying not to laugh. Lilly comes around the corner with EZ behind her and there both smiling. She stops short when she sees Angel at the table.

"Damn, what the fuck is in the water around here? Fucking hot dudes everywhere. So glad my divorce is final." Lilly said as she finally found a seat at the table.

~~

The four of us had a good time during dinner. We laughed and talked and joked. It was nice, especially after the last couple weeks we all had. Thank God this week was almost over.

"So, Bishop said something about a party tomorrow night. You girls should come." EZ said as we all sat around munching on the cookies I made.

I shot Lilly a look. Nobody noticed. She smiled at him and replied, "We would love to. I need a good night out." I rolled my eyes.

"You really should come, Sonia. It would gives us more time to hang out." Angel said as he placed his hand on my thigh under the table. This man gave me chills. The good kind.

"Wouldn't miss it."