Chapter Twelve

* ^ Tiki. Or as close as I could find lol. *

*Third person point of view *

Tiki watched as Angel calmed his little sister down. He still wasn't sure what they were doing, but he couldn't deny that he was starting to like Angel more. He had stood up for his sister before anyone else could. He had always hoped that his sister would find a nice normal guy to be with, have a normal life. It was clear as the nose on his face though that, that wasn't what she wanted.

Sonia had always been different from both of their mothers. She wasn't the kind of person that ran away when the things got hard or lonely. No, Sonia had all the makings of a real good old lady. He just wished he didn't have to see her so wrapped up with any man wearing a kutte. But, in the end all he really wanted was is only sibling, his baby sister to be happy. So, if Angel made her happy then good, but he'd be watching. At the first signs of trouble or heart break, he'd beat the other man to death. Club or no club, you didn't fuck around with another man's blood. So he'd keep an eye on his sister, especially since he knew what was coming in a few days.

Sonia looked up at Angel and smiled softly. He had successfully calmed her down. She still refused to tell him what it was that the prospect had said that set her off. She couldn't tell him that though, he was already down on himself enough, he didn't need it from a fucking wanna be badass shit for brains prospect.

"You alright bebita?" (baby girl)

"Yeah. I didn't mean for it to go that far. He just kept following me around. I told him to leave, that I didn't need him around. Then he started running his mouth. God, he hit on me in the most disgusting way, then Lilly. When Lilly turned him down he called her fat. I don't really know what happened after that. I know she laughed because she knows she's not, but... "

"But, you had to protect your best friend. I get it Sonia. I would have done worse then you did. He's a piece of shit. Don't worry about him." Angel told her has he held her close to him. He couldn't believe someone could be so stupid. Any man that thought to disrespect Sonia and Lilly like that deserved a beat down. "What you did was tame compared to what Tranq would have done." Angel confessed.

"I know." Sonia laughed. "Guess I cab be kind of crazy, so you have been warned, sometimes I can't help it."

"You were defending yourself and Lilly. So you had every right to get crazy. Mi Chica Blanca loca." Angel said as he leaned down and gave Sonia a soft, sweet kiss. (my crazy white girl)

~~
* I know its short but it was needed to set up the next chapter. Things are going down soon y'all. Keep reading and comment. Let me know how your feeling about the story so far. Warms my heart to see so many reads for this story. 💙😘