Chapter One

I pulled my car in front of what looked like a butcher. I can speak some spanish, but I cant read it all that well. I needed directions and i needed them before I lost my shit.

The house I decided to rent was around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. So i'm sucking it up and asking for directions.

Getting out of the car, I slam my car door. Probably harder then was necessary but oh well. I walk in the shop and a some what elderly man greets me.

"Can I help you?"

I smile, he seems nice. In a no nonsense father kind of way. "If you could. I need directions." I explain, pulling the paper out of my pocket and handing it to him. "I'm horrible with directions it would seem today. I've been in my car for what feels like a life time." I say letting out a small laugh.

"You're really not far. It's actually around the next block. Just turn right down the next road and you really cant miss it." He explains with a smile.

"Gracias." (thank you)

"You speak Spanish?" He asked with a small smile.

I could feel my face heat up. "A little. I'm still learning to be honest."

"I'm Felipe Reyes, you ever need a hand with that you just stop by." He said with a small chuckle.

I smiled, I honestly couldn't help it. He just seemed so fatherly and to be honest I missed it. "I'm Sonia, Sonia Munson. It was nice to meet you, and thank you for the help."

"Anytime, querida." (dear)

"Gracias Señor Reyes." (thank you mister Reyes)

He just waved me off as i headed for the door. I laughed and stepped back out in the heat. I went to open my car door but it wouldnt budge.

I looked in the drivers side window and realized my mistake. I had locked my keys in my car. Muttering a curse I kicked the car door as the sound of a motorcycle pulled up behind my car.

"Mother Fucker." I huffed as i kicked it again. As if this couldnt get any worse for me, or more embarrassing, the man on the motorcycle laughed as he walked by my car to the butcher shop I just left.

I looked up and realized it could in fact get worse. Standing at the door of Felipe Reyes' shop was Felipe and a very hansome man in a MC kutte. Great not only did I look crazy in front of Felipe but I look crazy in front of the hot guy with a smirk on his face.

Fuck it, I thought. Groaning i kicked the car again. "Son of a bitch."

"Chica blanca loca." The hot guy muttered to Felipe.

"Great. You just called me a crazy white girl." I laughed.

"Sonia, are you alright?" Felipe asked, while he smacked the hot guy up side the back of his head.

Laughing I said, "Yeah, not really. Locked my keys in my car."

"Seriously?" The hot guy asked while trying not to laugh.

"Angel." Felipe chastised.

"Sorry Pop."

"No, it's fine. It is kind of funny. I mean i've been in my car for three days. I get lost trying to get to my new place, and now I have locked myself out of my car. It is the perfect end to a shitty day." I laugh as I search my pocket for my phone.

"Do you need help getting anywhere? My son can help you."

It is really nice of Felipe to offer that but I think I have embarrassed myself enough in front of his hot son. So I am just gonna call in a favor.