Chapter Five

The light coming through the windows of my bedroom made me groan

The light coming through the windows of my bedroom made me groan. I stretched and rolled over grabbing my phone to check the time the same time it went off.

"Hello?" I said with another groan.

"You alright, Sonia?" Omg. Angel. It was freaking Angel. The hot fucking Mayan from last night and if I'm being honest from my dreams.

"Sure, just trying to figure out why I thought a bright bedroom was good idea."

The laugh that came from him following my statement, send a thrill through me. Damn it was sexy. Almost everything about Angel was. I closed my eyes and just listened. It was amazing.

"I'm sure it has more to do with the tequila from last night."

"You're probably right about that but black out curtains never hurt either."

"No, I guess not. So the prospect dropped your car off a couple of hours ago and I was wondering if you still wanted to meet for breakfast."

"Damn, what time is it? Is it even still time for breakfast? God, I'm starving."

"It a little past 8 so I'd say that yes it is still time for breakfast. Since your starving how about I come get you and we hit up the diner?" He asked and I could hear him light a cigarette. I couldn't hear any other sounds so he seemed to be alone.

"Only if there's bacon, lots of bacon. Best thing ever for a hangover."

"I can guarantee the bacon."

"Then pick me up in 15. I don't want to keep the bacon waiting."

"Ah, so if i keep you supplied with bacon, I'll see more of you?"

"That's a good possibility, but it helps that you're so handsome."

"Damn bebita. You keep flirtin' and I may just never leave." (baby girl)

"I'll  be sure to keep it up then. See you in 15 semental." I said then promptly hug up before what I said could embarrass me. (stallion)

Fourteen minutes later I was on my porch, After taking the fastest shower of my life. I had put my wet hair in another side braid, then threw on my favourite light blue jeans and a gray swoop neck tank. My combat boots adorned my feet. I heard him long before I seen.

I smiled as he pulled my driveway. He was dressed similar to last night. Dark jeans, boots, sleeveless shirt and his kutte. My mouth watered. Damn he was sexy. I walked towards him as he cut off the bike.

"Morning, hermosa."

"Morning."

"You ready to go? Or would you like to flirt some more?" He asked with a wink.

Am I drooling? No. Feels like it.

"Oh, I can flirt and eat, just so ya know." I smirked.

"Hop on then." He said as he handed me a helmet. After it was strapped on, I climbed on the bike and patted his shoulder.

"Take me to the bacon, stud." With a laugh we roared to the diner.

~~

This diner was like any diner or all of them. Simple, clean, and smelled like greasy heaven. The staff was friendly but not overly so. The waitress was probaby a few years older than I was, and had a kind of bored smile.

"What can I get ya?"

Angel gestured for me to go first. "Western omelet and bacon. Plate of bacon, and coffee. Please." I said with an excited smile. I fucking love bacon.

"Breakfast platter. Scrambled eggs, toast, coffee and bacon." Angel told her his order after mine and she left then came back to fill up out coffee cups.

It didn't take our food long to come out. The place wasn't busy so it wasn't a surprise. What was tho was the amount of bacon on the tray. One plate was full and there was the same amount stacked high on both our plates.

The waitress placed our food down and left. "That has to be a whole pig." I said as I stared at the bacon.

"They don't do things by half around here." Angel said with a wink.

"I'm gonna love it here. I fucking love bacon." I said as I licked my lips.

I looked up at Angel as I ploped a piece of bacon in my mouth. I tried to hold in the moan, but by the look on Angel's face I wasnt successful and he didn't mind.

"Yup, I think you will. Know I'm liking having you here."

Swoon.