Chapter Eight

Lilly and I have been working none stop today to get our plans together. We officially own the old bar outside of town. It is in dire need of some love. No wonder the place closed.

In between making plans, we cleaned. There had to be ten years worth of dirt in this place. While we were cleaning, Lilly is going over idea after idea. She is so excited that I dont have the heart to tell her we don't have enough room for half her ideas.

There all great of course but if we plan to open next month, we don't have time to put together more then two. We barely have enough time to get the repairs done and build the stage. The repairs have to come first, those bathrooms are a mess. We can't open a bar without functioning toilets.

"Sonia,  are you listening to me?"

"Yes, Lilly,  you want to upgrade the bathrooms so they don't look like they came straight out of a horror movie."

"Ok, so you are listening." Lilly grumbled as the sound of phone followed.

A: Hey. You busy?

S: No. You?

A: Nah. Taking a break.

S: That sound so good. I could use one.

A: You working hard?

S: I guess but Lilly is driving me bat shit crazy.

A: Whats going on?

S: She has more ideas then we have space and time and she wont shut up lol.

A: Want me to send the prospect to distract her? She did say he was beautiful 🙄

S: You may have to or she aint ever gonna let me leave. Theres a party I gotta get ready for later. 😁

A: Hes on his way. Really a party?

S: Yeah.. Theres this guy I like. Hes gonna be there. 😄

A: Ah, say no more. There's this fine ass girl I like too. Gonna get to see her later if I play my cards right. 😇

S: I'd say you're playing them real good.

A: That so?

S: Yup. EZ's here and Lilly I think is drooling. She's so distracted. I could fucking kiss you. Thank you 😘

A: Anytime mi dulce. On both counts. 😉

S: Good to know lol. Since Lilly is in the land of EZ I'm going home to get ready.

A: Ok see you soon hermosa.

S: See ya in a few hours hermoso. 😘

Ez had been here all of three minutes when I gathered all my stuff and headed for the door. "Lilly, I'll see you back at the house, don't stay to long or you won't have time to shower. EZ, see ya later."

I didn't give either of them time to reply before I was out the door and to my car. I had to hurry and shower before Lilly got home and tried to take it. She can be kind of a diva if she likes a guy, and she likes EZ.

~~

Lilly did like I did, went straight to the shower when she walked through door. I finished my make up and pulled on my clothes. The outfit was old but my favorite. Black Great Escape tank, dark denim shorts, red flannel and my combat boots.

"Sonia, it's nine are you ready yet?" Lilly yelled from the living room.

"Yes." I replied as I walked in.

She was wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans and a long tight grey tank with a pair of cowboy boots.  Her outfit high lighted all of her curves. Lilly was a fit curvy girl. She worked hard for her figure and it showed.

"Bitch you look smokin'." She said from her perch by the door.

"Me? You gonna have EZ and all them other guys drooling."

"Whatever lets go." She said with a laugh.

So with that we headed for the clubhouse. It didnt take long and like last time the party was in full swing. Unlike last time Angel met us at the car and opened my door. When I got out of the car he kissed my cheek.

"Damn bebita. You trying to give me a stroke? You're to beautiful for this place."  Angel said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him and blushed but, smiled.

"Thank you."

"She's trying to do something but it ain't give you a stroke. Wet dreams maybe, but not a stroke." It's official, I'm going to kill Lilly. She's way to blunt sometimes.

I glared at her from the other side of my car. I figured her comment might make Angel uncomfortable but he laughed. He laughed that deep, sultry laugh. It made me blush again.

I cleared my thoat and looked around. That's when I noticed it. EZ was headed Lilly's way from the right and Hank was headed her way from the left. EZ made it to her first, but Hank wasn't far behind.

"Uh, Lilly you got incoming."

"Shit already?"

"Heads up dude, he's walking with purpose."

Angel and EZ watched us as we talked. Matching looks of confusion on their faces. I just smiled a little in a panicked way. EZ had his had on the small of Lilly's back and I knew Hank could see it. Hank was playing it cool though, his face was blank as he reached the front of my car.

"Lilliana." Hank said in a controlled voice. The hint of a smirk on his face now.

"Dad, it's good to see you."