Chapter Thirteen

* ^ Jamison there. He's making his debut this chapter. Happy Reading*

*Sonia p.o.v*

It was official, I absolutely loved texting. It was something I only used to do as a necessity but,  texting Angel was an addiction. One I had to keep feeding because honestly as much as it terrifies me, I was falling for him.

A: So are we still on for tonight?

S: Of course we are.

A: I figured we could meet up at the clubhouse that way you can leave your car here. That way we can take a ride on my bike before the rest of your bothers club gets here.

S: The rest of his club? I thought it was just, Tiki, Quinn and the two idiots.

A: Shit, he didn't tell you? Never mind that was a stupid question of course he didn't.

S: Are you going to tell me?

A: I'll tell you what I know.

S: Ok seems fair to me. I'll kill Tiki later lol. 😂

A: lol. Well all I know is 4 more guys are coming. The V.P and some dude named T.O and two other members that weren't named. Their prez and s.a.a are staying back this trip.

I smiled, I didn't know T.O well but he was nice enough, but I did know the v.p. It would be nice to see my crazy ass uncle Tig.

S: Have you met the V.P before?

A: Not that I can remember. Why should I be worried?

S: Depends 😂

A: On what Sonia?

S: Stuff.  😉🤔

A: Sonia?

S: Angel baby. 😘

A: Sonia this isn't fun for me. I'm thinking all kinds of shit. 😕

S: Well Tig can be odd. He's a real perverted bastard. Was a total man whore until he met Venus. You'll like him I think. He's still a fucking perv tho.

A: Ok. So he's like what exactly to you.

S: Are you jealous?

A: Should I be?

S: 🤢 Hell no. One he's old enough to be my dad, and two 🤢🤢🤢🤢. He's like my crazy uncle. He was the s.a.a for a long time when my dad was alive. When Chibs took over the gavel he was moved to v.p. Happy is the s.a.a I can't really remember when he took that spot tho.

A: Is Happy the grumpy one?

S: Oh yeah. He's a real twisted fucker. Used to be the enforcer I'm  pretty sure. Knows how to dissolve bodies in acid, nothing left. He always kinda scared me when I was a teen. But he's real loyal and he's not so bad. Would do anything his brothers asked him to. All of then would.

A: That's what the club is about.

S: I know. Family.

A: Yep. And your the lucky chica that has two.

S: Yep. It's nice. I really like it. Really love being here btw.

A: I'm glad cuz I really love that your here.

S: Gracias. Sigue así y puedes ser recompensado. ( Thank you. Keep it up and you can be rewarded.)

A: Really now?