Chapter Twenty

It's opening night. Lilly and I called Luca to come down for a week to help out. He's currently hooking up all our sound equipment. Lilly and I were doing cover songs tonight. Never have an opening at a lounge bar with songs people don't know.

Angel had helped us out earlier but he had to go back to the club. He would be back with the rest of the club when they came. They would be here when we opened. Gilly and EZ were already here. They were our security for the night. Lilly and I had offered tje jobs to any of the boys who wanted it. It made them some super clean cash.

Marcus, Chibs, Tiki, and Mom would all be here to to see the finished product. Lilly and I worked our asses off to make this place great and we wanted to show it off.

We had mixed up the styles in each area

We had mixed up the styles in each area. From creams and silvers, to red and multicolores disc lights. It gave each section its own flare but still messed together well. We kept the bar area dark with the reds and the vip section lighter with slivers and the lights. The stage area was bright with creams and more lights. Over all this place was better then the first, in my opinion.

"We got a line starting out front." EZ said as he came up to Lilly, Luca and I at the stage. "So, who gets the VIP section?"

"The Mayans and Sons get to share that. With the couch, the two booths and the benches they should fit. Ok just a few mins and we can start this up." I took a deep breath just as the sound of motorcycles hit my ears. "VIP's get through the door first. Then the rest. We can start the music when they get to their section. The staff ready?"

"Yup. Got both bartenders already up and the waitresses are ready to serve the VIP section first. That way our crazy biker family doesn't stroke out waiting on beer."

"Good going Lilly. I like that. Ok boys lets get to it." I said as I motioned for EZ and Gilly to start letting in our guest. Lilly and I took our places and Luca maned the music station. We were doing mixes this round instead of playing ourselves. First night always made our hands shake. Can't really play instruments with the shakes.

"So we still doing Lillys pick first?" Luca asked as he prepares to start the music.

"Yup." I say with a smile.

The music started just as the Sons and Mayans found their seats. Lilly took the lead and I took the back up voicals. I smiled when I seen Angel sit beside my brother. He winked and seatled to watch the show.
Lilly focused as the first words to the Pistol Annies, Got My Name Change Back.

It takes judge to get married, takes a judge to get divorced
Well the last couple years, spent a lotta time in court
Got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
Well I wanted somethin' new, then I wanted what I had
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)

Well I've got me an ex that I adored
But he got along good with a couple road whores
Got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
I don't wanna be a Missus on paper no more
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
(Here we go)

Hank and Bishop both spit out beer as, Lilly sang that part. I smiled as I seen Angel and Tiki bust out laughing. Mom and a few women in the crowd cheered.

I don't let a man get the best of me
Spent an afternoon at the DMV
Got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
Now who I was ain't who I be
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
(That's right)

I noticed the Sons prospects with T.O at the bar by the doors and Jamison was with them. Swollen eyes and all. He kept scowling at everyone but mostly me and then Angel. I wasn't going to let him ruin my night though. This ment to much to me and Lilly. Who was rocking out as we sang and moved around the stage.

Well, how to win when you play the fool
That's somethin' they don't teach in school
I played to win, lookin' back is funny
I broke his heart and I took his money
Got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)
Well I don't wanna be a Missus on paper no more
I got my name changed back (yeah yeah)

I got my name changed back (yeah, yeah)

When the song ended we were met with loud applause. Some people whistled and others hooted. Lilly and I smiled big at each other amd high fived. Once everyone had calmed down I stepped up to tje mic again.

"I would like to welcome you all to the LS Lounge. I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourselves but also don't forget to enjoy the music and tip your waitress and bartenders. Now lets have some fun."

~~
I had to break this up into two chapters. So the continuation will follow shortly. Hopefully tomorrow. Happy reading and much love you guys. I hope you are still enjoying this read. The big climax comes very very soon.😘😉