Chapter 2

Kaneki looked around the coffee shop to see everyone talking making him smile. He smiled softly then felt some tap his shoulder making the ghoul turn around. Hide looked at him "hey Kaneki you even listening to me dude ?" This made Kaneki look at him "hide I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect you..."

His best friend looked at him confused "Kaneki I'm right here what do you mean protect me ?" The one eyed ghoul felt a tear escape his eyepatch but looked at him. "The twentieth ward was raided you got hit I didn't know you were here... you died in my arms here..." Kaneki looked at his Friend having a puzzled look on his face "but everyone here if I should be sorry is that I tried to protect you guys." Silence filled the room till it went dark and everything was gone.

"Hide!?!? Touka!?!? Anyone?!?!" Kaneki looked frantically till he heard something he never wanted to hear.

Clinck clinck clinck

"Kaneki Ken you are a good at hiding but you think you could hide from me." The ghoul turned slowly around too see a ripped apart Jason running at him.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Kaneki looked around the room nothing he felt sweet dropping down his face thinking to himself just a dream. He leaves the room walking the abandoned halls. He stopped at the asylum section looking at it with hesitation. Kaneki walked in too see rooms with locked doors about twelve of them in a row he stopped at one kicking in the door.

The ghoul walked in fluffy walls and floor he sat down then he felt his back to twitch again he grabbed the floor. "No no no!!!" He felt his kagune trying to come out but something was fighting for dominance. Then two Centipede kagunes came out making Kaneki stand up the centipedes clawing the room up he held his head in pain. The ghoul screamed his lungs out.

Some teens were outside the abandoned hospital laughing about to enter. "Let's go this is gonna be the best night yet!" The girl looked at her boyfriend not wanting to go inside "babe I'm scared what if some bugs are in their..insects." He laughed hugging her softly pulling her inside "don't worry I'll protect you babe."

She looked around inside the lobby crept out. "Damien lets go please." He pulled out his phone for a flashlight and started  recording "Samantha everything's gonna be okay." They walked around to the desk looking at dusted documents then Damien got an idea. "Let's go to the asylum area."

Her face looked at him saying in her eyes no. "Don't be a chicken babe." He kissed her softly on the lips "I love you Samantha." She blushes too heading to the asylum area of the hospital. The hallways empty "maybe we will catch some spirits here." His girlfriend still wanting to leave just went along with it till they reach  the asylum area.

Damien smiles going inside followed by Samantha they looked at the twelve doors "one looks like there's no door." He walked ahead and stoped looking around but not the ceiling making them both walk in. "I don't like this one but let's leave now." Damien looked at Samantha till he heard a rattle or something in the room. "Hey did you hear that?" She nods Damien walked out first then turned to look at his girlfriend about to walk out till she screamed.

His eyes filled with terror seeing a thing dropped beak red and black eye in the middle of its head and white eye on its left. "Hahahahahahaha~" Damien grabbed his girlfriend running but heard something above them only too feel something warm on his hand he turned to see he was only holding a arm left making his stop. Damien heard crunching and someone trying to say something. He closed his eyes feeling his heart heavy till he turns his light seeing Samantha lying there something eating her insides and centipede things coming out of guys back.

Damien ran out only to here a crack then his leg gave out feeling a deep wound. He heard psychotic laughing "what's a 1000-7?" He was frozen in fear he quickly got his phone then saved his video uploading it to YouTube. "Get tf away from me!!" Only for the creature to be in his face stabbing the boy in the stomach lifting him up slowly. "This tastes so good hahaha!" Damien  felt blood coming out of his mouth spiting it then felt something stab him again then split. His body was torn in half organs on the floor blood splattered everywhere. Kaneki laughed grabbing his heart off the ground taking a chunk of the beating heart.