Chapter 15

Coulson ran to Kaneki body kneeling down while agents swarmed the area pointing guns at abomination. The area was swarmed with shield and army alike making sure everyone was evacuated from the area. Up on top one of one of the buildings was eto watching everything she smiled when she saw Kaneki making her giggle softly "so your here to Kaneki ken~."

Coulson had the ghoul on a stretcher he kept looking at him with concern till he gets a call. He watched as the medic team get him in a shield vehicle till it was Natasha. "Coulson what the hell is going on ?" The agent grabbed his nose in irritation then answered back "Kaneki I guess lost control he took down abomination he's ripped to shreds one of the beasts eyes is ripped out. But Natasha were heading back to base. I'll keep you guys in touch be back at base in 9 hours." He hangs up the phone then sighed softly looking back at the monster seeing it passed out from blood.

Back at base

Fury was in his office till he gets footage from a body camera. The man raised an eyebrow clicking it seeing the fight between Kaneki and abomination this made fury's one good eye narrow seeing his face with a half purple mask forming on top of Kaneki mask then a distorted voice came from the video "What's a thousand minus seven?!?!" He stoped the video till he grabbed Kaneki file on ghouls. File was filled with information but nothing on purple substance forming on the face which made him realize something. Kaneki didn't tell him everything.

10 hours later

Coulson arrived only to be greeted by armed personnel and fury. "Director sir what's the meaning of this ?" Fury looked at the knocked out ghoul walking forward "put him in a cell till he wakes up. Coulson he didn't tell us everything I saw the footage. He was like Bruce banner at the hulk. We need answers from him the actual truth." They walked away with Kaneki body making Coulson grab his phone calling Natasha.

2 hours later

Kaneki slowly wakes up seeing he was in the same cell as last time making him grab his head. "Morning sleepy head." Kaneki turned to see fury, Coulson , Natasha and Clint all outside the cell. Before Kaneki can say anything a video player of him fighting abomination. "Mr.Ken what on earth is that on your face? Better yet why does your voice sound distorted like another being took over ?" Kaneki knew he couldn't hide the kakuja now and fury might as well lock him up.

"Kaneki please answer this we want the truth." The ghoul looked at Natasha then he closed his eyes in frustration "it's a kakuja.." everyone face was confused till fury said the obvious question "what's a kakuja why wasn't it in the file I told you to write." The ghoul grabbed his hair then looked at them in the eye "back in my world.. I had joined a organization called agori tree. I had to eat to survive so any low ranked ghoul I came across I eat them. My tormentor before I joined the organization Yamori..." fury looked at the ghoul threw the glass seeing his hands tremble from saying the name.

"He said there was a was the ghouls can get stronger by devouring other ghouls kagunes. I wanted to get stronger ever since I joined agori so I had no choice but to devour other ghouls." Everyone in the room was quiet till Clint stepped in "kid you should have told us this. From the very beginning." Fury nods till Kaneki continues "I wanted to but I didn't want you guys to see me as a monster that decided to eat his own kind cannibalism. My form is a half kakuja it's not formed fully.. if ghouls were here I could hunt them and form a full Kakuja. Half makes you go insane." Fury took everything in then stepped forward opening the cell door "your back on duty you report to Coulson or the others 24/7 I want a report on kakuja's and Mr.Ken no more secrets. No more lies. Don't make me regret this decision eyepatch."

Fury left the area leaving the team to talk to Kaneki.

Somewhere else

Eto jumps into a window landing gracefully looking at tatara. "I found out new information kaneki ken is here as well with some group of humans." Tatara stays quite till he looked at her "so he's here. We gotta keep tabs on him he thinks he's the only ghoul on this world ?" Eto nods softly thinking he might know that agori tree is on this world. "He might suspect us but i don't know for sure he would have came to us if he knew." Till someone walks in "your talking about eyepatch." Eto turned around to see someone in a rabbit mask "ayato we need you to do something for us."