Chapter 34

A man laid on a table only for Kano to smile only for tatara to enter the lab. "We might need to move back to this worlds Tokyo Doctor. Any progress?" The doc smiled clapping his hands together "yes hydra gave me a idea this worlds monster the Hulk was produced by gamma rays that thing abomination blood. I can make a all new powerful Ghoul... a God." Ayato walked in seeing the doctor talking with the agori leader only for Eto to walk in as well.

The man on the table wakes up looking around only to see he was strapped down seeing a machine with green fluid and a weird looking organ in a jar. "Let me go please!" Ayato only leaned on a wall to watch only for blood to be everywhere making him wince at the screams. He decided to leave the area walking the big abandoned warehouse only for him to stop seeing a man in a black cloak mumbling to himself chained up.

Ayato only walked over to the man only to see he was clawing himself. "Why... why... why... why....." The ghoul kept looking at him only to raise a eyebrow "Just shut up freak. I'm tired of hearing you every day why cause we wanted a new Kaneki Ken. Takizawa is it? Your here cause we want you too."

Kaneki walked the checkered room only to hear rattling in the shadows only to see centipede kagune looming in the shadows. He narrowed his eyes only to cross his arms "Your not in control. The hunger. All of it I'm in charge not you. I don't need your power."

The one eyed ghoul saw the kakuja come out the shadows only to smile. "My.. my... such hostility towards your former self." Kaneki just looked at the kakuja only for Rize to join in "Kaneki just let us win.. we will always be here always.."

Crack~

Crack~

Yamori showed himself only smiling holding pliers. "Kaneki Ken. Remember what I told you.. Doing what one likes is the right of the powerful." The ghoul looked at him old tormentor feeling the fear from way back then when he was in the chair. "Your in my head not real.." Rize and centipede vanished in the dark only for yamori to stay walking towards him "Kid your still in this room with me.. you never left.. those people you talked about in your sleep Coulson is it?" Kaneki tried to move but saw he was in a chair chained in the same clothes making his eyes widen in fear. "No... this can't be happening..."

Yamori only smiled softly placing a hand on Kaneki shoulder "it is kid... you never left your going insane... hero's. Green man and a man that has a suit to fly? You've lost it hahahahah~." Kaneki tried to get free but couldn't only for pliers to break off a finger making him scream in pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Yamori kept breaking fingers again and again "Natasha-San!!! Clint-San!!!! ANYONE!!!!!!!!" The crazy ghoul just raised an eyebrow only to clap his hands together only to smile "Your imaginary friends won't save you Kaneki!"

The one eyed ghoul kept crying losing himself only to feel hands around his neck to reveal Rize again. "Hello Kaneki Ken... your losing all senses of reality... poor thing.." he felt himself wanting to move but was still chained to the chair making him hyper ventilate. "This is all in my head I need to get out... I need to get out..." Yamori stood infront of him only to put his pliers down "it's been a good three years you and I Kaneki... surprised you died..."

Crack~

Kaneki shock his head "YOUR WRONG I KILLED YOU I DEVOURED YOU. YOUR DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!" Yamori laughed psychotically only to punch Kaneki in the face "YOU KILL ME ?!?! NO YOUR WEAK AND PATHETIC ILL DEVOUR YOU NOW!!"

Kaneki felt something inside himself twitch "YESSSS!" The one eyed ghoul kept laughing with yamori only to have his eye glowing with a wicked smile.

"All suffering in this world is born from a individual's incompetence."

Kaneki broke free from the chair only to stab yamori over and over again making him scream till he ripped him apart. He laid in the ground only to bang his head against the checkered room till he felt a hand on his shoulder looking up it was Hide and Coulson. "Hey kid."

His eyes widen only for Coulson to offer his hand helping Kaneki up. "Yo Kaneki! This is your step dad right he's amazing!" Coulson smiles softly only to see Rize and centipede coming into view only to step infront of Kaneki. "Kaneki.. son I know you have problems with your kakuja.. your who identify thing going on. But your a Coulson now remember that." Centipede ran at Coulson and Hide only for Kaneki to block his attacks "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" Centipede eyes widen only to be knocked back making him hit the ground only to be stabbed.

Kaneki ran in towards Rize grabbing her by the throat snapping her neck only to toss her body aside. The kakuja tried to run only be pinned down only for Kaneki to sit down looking at it. "Your done for. Finished." Centipede laughed and laughed only for Kaneki to devour it till nothing was left. He gets up feeling his head throbbing only for his kagune to come out of control only for him to pull his hair.

His kagune began to morph into some blades then went back to a liquid state till it was across the room wings glowing different colors then vanished. He took deep breaths only to see Coulson smiling next to hide "That's my boy."

Kaneki eyed looked around only too see he was in his office taking deep breaths only to get up but fell down only to see in the mirror his hair was longer and all white again.