Chapter 12

While agents packed everything they could Kaneki stood in the same spot motionless hearing screaming and seeing the blood on the floor. Coulson sent Natasha and Clint to do more recon around the area finding out this was only a outpost. The agent signs paperwork then hands it back to another agent making his way to the ghoul.

Some agents kept looking at the ghoul and the ripped up body with a weird black substance on the arm. "Hey kid you with me ?" Kaneki snapped out of his trance seeing the agent look at him with concern on his face. "I'm fine... you people shouldn't have seen that. Your world shouldn't have to deal with this. I'm sorry Coulson-San.."

This made the agent put his head down then looked at him again realizing he's still a kid and has a human side. "Don't apologize alright. Fury said you can have the dead bodies for supplies for you. But we are keeping one dead body to study." The ghoul looked at him surprised but remembered the deal he made with fury. Coulson turns around walking away till a smile appears on his face "Hey Kaneki your bagging that one up yourself." They both looked at the torn up body making the ghoul smile abit nodding in response.

Downtown

Natasha and Clint walk around the city "That's what the report said about the whole cannibalism thing eating flesh. I didn't expect it happen infront of our eyes but now that I saw it I'm kinda afraid of him Natasha." She looked at her partner about to say something till he continued. "But he has to survive that way I understand that part. I know what happened back their was to protect us and the remaining agents he had not choice. What's your take on this Natasha you okay?" She kept walking next to him nodding "same as you I understand but I know he has a human part in him we don't know what he went threw on his earth. Everything can turn people into how they are like me."

Clint stops looking at her sighing remembering her days as a assassin and he was sent to kill her behalf of shield but took her in and made her a agent. "Your right Nat he could have had a fucked up life. Probably had to fight for food etc."

Kaneki sat in the car with Coulson taking a drive. The ghoul saw they where heading to a park making him raise a eyebrow. Coulson stops the car getting out then looked at Kaneki "come on let's go." The ghoul gets out the car only to be thrown a towel "clean your hair it still has blood on it." He walked away into the park leaving him to clean his hair only to leave some red with his white hair. Kaneki throws the towel in the car and close the door following the scent of Coulson seeing him sit on a bench making him walk towards the agent.

"Is their a mission here?" Coulson looked at him shacking his head tapping the bench "sit Kaneki let's talk." Kaneki sits down watching people walking and kids playing "I want to know everything about you not the file about ghouls your back story Mr.Ken." It was silent for a good two minutes between them too only for the ghoul to talk. "I was once human loved reading books, went to school the usual stuff. Me and my friend... hide would go to a coffee shop named anteiku. Eat their everyday we had a chance I saw a girl their I liked she was beautiful."

Coulson looked at him interested "her name was Rize... she and I went on a date she didn't touch the food I bought her. She said I wasn't feeling hungry sorry for me to waste my money. I understood then took her home since it was dark we went threw a alley way.. turned out she was a ghoul and started to eat me and play with me throwing me around till we made it to a construction sight. I woke up in a hospital bed feeling different the doctor their sent me home no questions asked. I found out I was ghoul a one eyed at that.. tried to stab myself didn't work. Was taken in by nice ghouls at anteiku they thought me that not all ghouls kill people. Mr. Yomo-San took me one day to train cause i needed to learn how to fight. Everyday after work at anteiku I would train with him.. everything went well till the doves came."

Coulson looked at him with a raised eyebrow "what are doves you mean the bird?" Kaneki kinda smiles laughed softly "no Coulson-San they where humans killing ghoul like a army type unit like you on this earth. Everything was going on only two had a fight I took one didn't want to kill him but broke his weapon. After everything after that a ghoul named Yamori kidnapped me. He found me interesting cause their was rare species of one eyed ghouls.. he chained me to chair cut my toes and fingers again and again. He would always ask me what's a 1000-7?.."

The agent felt sorry for the kid realizing he was a human till all this shit happened to him for no reason. "I was tortured for 10 days even my birthday. I escaped accepting the fact I was now a monster my hair went from black to white from the stress my nails turned black from blood clotting. I fought Yamori and I decided to eat him kagune to make me stronger. Went to save my friends from the coffee shop cause they went to try to save me but more doves decided to raid the hideout. I joined agori tree went on to do their will. Break into facility's, etc till one day anteiku was gonna get raided I tried to save everyone but failed... even hide died he... joined the doves to protect my location and identity along side anteuki. Then I showed up here.."

Coulson was silent taking everything in then decided to hug Kaneki patting his back. "Kaneki your world may be harsh but what agori tree, anything the things they made you do their gone now. Your actions on this earth now with the missing bodies was bad. But shield and fury are giving you a clean slate. What you say Kaneki want to go get coffee with a old man ?" Kaneki looked at him smiled nodding they get up to leave the park to go find a coffee shop.

Somewhere else

"Sir the compound our outpost was raised." This made the man sigh pulling out a gun shooting the soldier in the head. Till a giggle was heard the man turned around too see a girl wrapped in bandages and with a pink dress with a hood with ears. "Don't worry Damien-San their are more outpost and my resources can help as well." He looked at the girl then saw a man with a red robe with a mask with a smile on the mask along side another person with white hair and white cloak with a red half mask.

"We need to protect the other stations and for your doctor to make more experiments.. we need to go break someone out I have an idea on making the perfect weapon." Damien leaves the room leaving them to themselves "what are we doing here anyways. We should be in Tokyo.. our world Eto is gone." Eto looked at them smiling softly "Tatara-San I see this as a opportunity no CCG nothing we move to their worlds Tokyo and live and takeover. Ain't that right noro?" The ghoul stays quiet just stands their next to Tatara.

A/N:

What you guys think of this chapter and what will happen to the world now that agori tree has been in the world but in secret? Do you think that Coulson will be a father figure for Kaneki after hearing everything that happened to him?

I will upload another chapter in three to four weeks but hope you enjoyed this and more craziness to come ;)