Chapter 16

Two months later

Kaneki walked the streets of New York he passed by civilians till he made a stop at a coffee shop. The shop was peaceful making the ghoul head towards a table sitting down looking at the menu. It's been month and a half since fury, Clint and Coulson went somewhere classified for his ranking and Natasha was sometimes helping Kaneki on the case till she was sent to do a mission of her own. A waitress walked up to the ghoul she looked him over then smiled "what do you want to order ?"

Kaneki looked up at her "I'll have a coffee please." She walked away leaving the ghoul to think till he noticed something in his reflection his hair on top was turning black which made him raise a eyebrow. He felt his hair till he stopped thinking maybe his hair gonna turn back to black or his hair is just going crazy. The waitress come back with his coffee placing down smiling "enjoy." The one eye ghoul picked up the coffee taking a sip then placing it down then looked at his watch 7:30 he called Coulson till it went to voice mail. He just sighed looking out the window seeing the sun slowly descending into darkness.

Somewhere else

Fury walked into a room with a blue cube in the middle. "What's the status of the tesseract Doctor!" One of the men in a computer looked at him "it's misbehaving sir. Ask your bird up their he's seen everything." Up top was Clint watching the room till he sees the tesseract acting up again. The tesseract bursted a bit making everyone back away till the doctor looked at a satellite "the tesseracts energy just showed up near New York. That's impossible." Fury looked at the image showing the area till he pressed his ear piece "Coulson I want you to tell-." Till his communications were shutdown when the tesseract shot a blue beam into a area making a portal. Everyone pulled out their guns till a man kneeling showed up with a gold staff.

New York

Near the docks a blue portal opens then vanished leaving a man in a trench coat looking around confused. He fixed his glasses till he pressed his ear piece "arkia do you read me." Their was nothing on the other end leaving the man to stay quiet. "What are you doing out here?" The man turns too see a person walking towards them till he saw something red crystals in the mans body making him fall down dead. It was silent till a red coat person appeared smiling then backed away slowly "That's impossible it's the CCG re-." But was cut off by the man holding a black like sword going into the neck of the ghoul. It was silent till he noticed someone watching him looking up to see a rabbit masked person "Kishou Arima interesting." The figure vanished leaving the white reaper by himself with two dead bodies.