Chapter 5

Twelve hours later

New York was was quite the air chilly. The ghoul looked at the moon thinking about the events in his life before facing the reaper. Tapping his leg in habit he messed with his hair then smiled slightly seeing a image of hide next to him. "What are you gonna do with the cop?"

Kaneki looked at the figure as Hide this made the ghoul clench his fists "your not hide.... stop it NOW." Only for the figure to vanish he walks away not caring if anyone heard anything.

Lady with red hair dressed in jacket and some joggers saw the ghoul walking into a crowd. "Nick Fury this is agent romanoff target in sight. Do I follow?"

"Follow slowly don't engage unless threaten. Might be dealing with meta human." Romanoff followed the teenager casually typing  in her phone. Kaneki kept walking around till he sees the hospital entering walking to his room.

Romanoff followed seeing the white haired teen enter a abandoned hospital. "Fury he's entered a abandoned hospital. Sending location now." Their was silents till a ping was sent the agent looked at her phone. "Enter the building all we know about this guy is he's a cannibal that eats bad guys. Use force if necessary. Be careful."

The ghoul looked in the mirror till he sees rize standing behind him. "What's the matter Kaneki Ken ? Hungry let's eat the office!" This made Kaneki punch the mirror in response about to walk away till he sees a chair in the room he's in next to a table with utensils. "Kaneki Ken." He hears a clinck the sound he dreaded he turned around slowly to see Yamori in the doorway.

The agent was in the building looking around till he hears someone looking at a hallway. She followed the noise to enter the part of the hospital for the insane. She activated her gloves glowing a bright light blue opening the door too see a cop scared. "Where's the monster get away from me! He's gonna eat us!" Romanoff deactivated her gloves "it's okay theirs no monster here. Your gonna be okay. I'm get you out of here."

Kaneki looked at Yamori the sees him laugh "looks like you've been found." Without a instant he hears someone in the building then looked to see Yamori gone. The ghoul punched his head for seeing illusions then ran to the sound too see the red haired woman from awhile ago. "The monster !" Agent Romanoff saw the teen look at her with no emotion. The cop left running this made the ghoul hiss but didn't attack letting him go. The agent activated her gloves slowly "look kid I don't wanna hurt you."

Kaneki ran at her sending a kick but this made her dodge jumping back wards only to see the teen punch her in the stomach. Romanoff punched the ghoul and slid kicked him about to send another hit he blocked on his back kicking her off him. He's good she thought to herself watch the teen stand again defensive.

Kaneki looked at the woman thinking about the investigators from his world. Till he sees Rize behind her looking at the human "eat her Kaneki Ken. Devour her." Kaneki just ignored this watching the woman run at him dodging every punch he grabbed her by the throat then threw her like a doll.

Romanoff spit out blood surprised of the strength in the teen now realizing she's dealing with a meta human that eats flesh. She gets up too see piles of bones in one of the room. Kaneki walks foward cracking his fingers looking at the woman "stay down."

Instinct kicked in dodging a pulse of electricity he looked at wall behind him then back at her. The agent had her gloves activated to stun she fired some more only for Kaneki to dodge with ease. Till she threw a flash grenade the room lights up. Kaneki eyes burned he hissed trying to cover his eyes only for his vision to come back to the woman shooting electricity hitting him making him kneel down in pain. Then another jolt hit him again and again only for the ghoul to hit the floor too see her walking towards him hearing something before he blacked out. "Target is down."