Chapter 37

Arima was watching over Kaneki for the past couple day's. Natasha walked in with Clint seeing the ghoul bandaged up "he hasn't woken up since the blast me and Thor gave him. The chip they found in his head must have fried his whole brain." Room was quite till Arima cleared his throat "Fury's wishes to be here but with everything going on he said if something was to happen he had a plan for Ken with my input."

Clint looked at the white haired man before he pulled out a folder with documents. Natasha looked at the file seeing project quinxs making her look at reaper for a explanation. "It's a way that if Kaneki here lost anything or sanity he would have a new identity and squad in shield. He would report to me and would be out the avengers.." Natasha eyes widen only to open the file to see operations of four individuals with kagune implants. "Fury ordered this why? If Kaneki was to lose it what makes you think lying to him would be better. What's this identity you guys gave him anyways?"

Clint saw Natasha was clearly pissed at her older boss but Arima got up fixing his glasses "we went with the name Haise Sasaki. If this was go pass and the chip fried his brain memory it would be best to hide everything about the eyepatch ghoul, black reaper and centipede files. His mask will be discarded but it's for the best for everyone and safety for himself Natasha." She dropped the file looking at Kaneki seeing his hair strains were having a dark crown again. "His hair again... it keeps going from black, white to mix what if something happens Arima? He will find out if lost his memory's ask for answer you and fury ready for that if this actually happens?"

Arima closed his eyes only to nod softly before grabbing the file and leaving the room. Clint sighed to himself holding his head "The kids gonna be fine I hope his brain protected his memories don't need this project to happen.. the other thing is if he lost everything if he even wakes up.. word gets out." They both stayed quiet till tv station turned on showing tony stark is alive.

The white reaper walked the shield facility before entering codes into a pin pad. Their were multiple cells shown only for him to enter seeing someone chained up "white reaper didn't know you would show your face..." Arima sat down seeing a old man walk into the light with a glowing red collar "of it wasn't for this worlds tech and now information about ghouls I would have escaped by now.. but you would have stopped me." He itched at his neck which read stark tech only for Arima to speak "are rest of the clowns here in this dimension too priest. I know agori here but any other factions." This made the ghoul smile abit "The one eyed boy how is he doing ?"

The white reaper didn't answer him only for the priest ghoul to smile "maybe their are other factions of ghouls maybe something bigger is bringing our world to theirs. I will say this I miss from our world is my boy Amon." Arima eyes narrowed at him only to get up seeing he wasn't gonna get anywhere with him leaving the ghoul to his cell.