Chapter 36

Kaneki sat down looking at tony only to smile abit "My world wasn't all lovely it was pure survival..I wasn't a ghoul I was a human." Tony raised an eyebrow only to remember the file "so explains the whole one eye black and creepy red iris then cool."

The one eyed ghoul kinda smirked at his comment "I lived by myself till I meet a ghoul named Rize.. she tricked me and I honestly liked her out first date didn't go well she tried to eat me. After I learned about what she was at that moment I was petrified till I couldn't remember anything. Hospital bed I woke up in was comfy but I felt different till later I learned I was a monster now. Frankenstein but ghoulish..."

Tony then cleared his throat feeling bad for the ghoul "look Kaneki were both Frankenstein monsters. You have a kagune thing in you while I have a metal reactor to keep me alive." Kaneki looked at him till someone enters the room "hey pepper this is agent Kaneki. We were just telling story's about each other." She looked at long white hair till she realized something "Kaneki have you eaten this month ?"

The ghoul looked at her only to touch his chin "Yes I've eaten thank you for asking." Till something clicked in his mind.

"Lier..Lier..."

His eyes widen abit till tony came back with coffee "here kid you look like you need it." Kaneki reaches out for the cup till he felt his chest hurt. He gets up only to take deep breaths before falling on in knee. Pepper quickly ran to his side "Get Natasha on the line now tony!" The ghoul felt his throat pulse looking at peppers neck her heart beat only for him to snap himself out of his hunger. "She's.. on a mission don't.."

He quickly looked up to see yamori smiling softly "Hey Ken you don't look so good.. eat the blonde then Tin head over their.." Kaneki shacks his head rapidly before tony notices something "Sir Mr. Ken vitals are spiking." Tony quickly grabbed pepper making her let go of Kaneki making her look at him "Okay pepper Kaneki isn't feeling to well I need you to go to the door and run like hell." She looked confused till she turned around hearing bones breaking and Kaneki screaming bloody murder.

"Tony what about you we need to get shield here ASAP." He was already ahead of her smiling "You read my mind they are sending some as they speak." Tony looked at a suit case suit pressing a button making the suit activate. Kaneki kept screaming feeling his bones break to scratch into his upper forearm making blood spill. "Come on ken stop it your hurting yourself." He looked around to see tony in his iron man armor. "Sir I scanned Kaneki something is in beaded deep within his brain a chip."

Tony saw pepper move quickly to the door till she felt someone watch the house. "Tony kill me... please..." the iron man raised his hands only for kagune to break on repulser. His reactor core charged sending a blast into Kaneki kagune making him hiss. "Jarvis anyway to deactivate whatever is in his head?" Kaneki lunged at him ripping some pieces of the suit off before anything could happen gun shots were fired. "Subdue Agent Ken. Kagune type Rinkakue." Some agents ran in with their versions of quinques screams were heard Kaneki breaking a arm of a agent before taking a bite only for a bolt of lightning hit Kaneki making him scream in agony.

One agent took the opportunity to hit Kaneki multiple times with his quinques to make him regenerate slower before stabbing him in his kagune eye with a sedative. Kaneki kagune thrashed around like crazy till it was cut multiple times before he finally fell down. Tony looked too see Arima walking towards them along side Thor "Stark I see Kaneki lost it again." Arima looked at the knocked out ghoul noticing his hair changes and under his eyes the marks. "He might have been mind controlled or something Jarvis said their was a chip and were the hell where you white reaper? They said you vanished from the face of the earth and why you with Thor ?"

Son of Odeon looked at him "let's get our ghoulish friend here to a proper place and we will talk Stark."