Chapter 35

Kaneki kept to himself hanging around his apartment till the tv flashed only to have a weird logo. The ghoul stopped making coffee only to see war playing on his tv screen only to shutdown.

"Hello America... some of you know about the boomings in Syria... the Helicarriers in Washington... was me. You may see me as a dictator... a terrorist... but I'm none of those things. I'm God. Something will happen America. You can send your attack dog. Your reaper. Nothing will save you Mr. president. This is the mandarin signing out."

His apartment was silent only for him to look around outside till his phone buzzed. He reluctantly grabbed it too see it was Clint answering it "I saw the feed. What's going on?" This made him raise a eyebrow "look kid this doesn't involve you. Whatever is going on stay out of it.. your on leave duty. Better yet go hangout with stark. Look I have to go I'm in a middle of a mission with Natasha just relax." Kaneki smiled a bit sighing only to walk to his room hanging up looking for his eyepatch.

The ghoul stopped only to look on the mirror the marks under his eyes we're getting bigger only for his ghoul eye to flash at him. He stumbled backwards only to fall down "Baka..." making himself get up to see his eye was activated he tried to calm himself but the eye wouldn't go away. Kaneki was getting annoyed grabbing the eyepatch putting it on looking in the mirror too see his eyepatch kinda glowing red. He looked around his room to see a black leather hoodie making him grab it then ruffled his hair. The long bangs fell in his face making him walk out the door.

Starks place

Tony was working on a new suit till he hears someone walking around upstairs. "Sir High RC levels coming upstairs. Could be the Owl." Tony quickly looked around only for a suit to fly towards him "Jarvis activate iron reaper." His suit didn't lock on to him only to fall down. This made tony get angry to get into one of his other prototype suits heading upstairs. Seeing a figure walking around only to fire missing. "Alright agori. Get out of my house." Only for Kaneki to show himself showing no emotion cracking his fingers "that wasn't very nice of you."

This made stark get out of his suit "what the hell kid!?!? You should have called. Jarvis I thought I had Kaneki RC levels in the data base to not trigger the new alarm system?" The ghoul looked at him now interested "Sir you have his levels but they seem to be old they are rising at a abnormal level." Tony now looked at Kaneki to see his hair was longer and now white making him raise a eyebrow "what's up with the long hair you a hipster now? Your eyepatch their is glowing."

Kaneki felt his eyepatch only to take it off making tony look at his eye with interest. "You know kid I saw the files about ghouls ever since the shield files came to the world. Maybe if you tell me more in the ghoulish head of yours I can help you out." This made Kaneki sit down only to remember what Clint said "I'll tell you about my world.. it's a long story.." Tony sits down across from Kaneki only to look at him "alright eyepatch reaper it's story time."