Chapter 19

Kaneki looked around feeling wires he tries to get up but can't move. He felt his head ripping of the gauze only to see with one eye making him feel his face. His healing factor is slowly fixing the other eye which made him feel every thing connecting again. A doctor walked in seeing him awake "agent Ken you need to rest." The ghoul looked at him making him hiss in pain "where am I? What's going on..?"

Doctor looked at him putting his paperwork down "do you know who you are sir?" Kaneki thought for a bit only to nod "I'm kaneki ken... why?" It was silent till the doctor continued "sir you were in a altercation with a man. Do you remember that?" Kaneki looked down feeling his head seeing flashes of a alley way. "Alley way... fight with reaper..." doctor took down notes "I'll get director fury."

The ghoul was left alone for a bit making himself look around till fury walked in. "Your awake that's good. Glade to see your in perfect shape." Kaneki gave him a look till raised an eyebrow "where's Coulson-San and everyone?" Fury looked at the ghoul "they went to apprehend Loki. First off your face is half blown off and you ask about your team? Second I'm get you a snack to heal that shit up. Rest Kaneki. That's an order."

Fury left the room walking down the hallways till he reached a room with a freezer. He opened it revealing stuff wrapped up with blood coming out. Fury wanted to throw up but put on gloves grabbing a slice putting it in a bag heading back to Kaneki room. "Eat up sir." Kaneki caught a bag opening it to see flesh making him drool ripping the paper off and eating it. The director of shield turned around but heard the chewing only for it to be silent he looked too see his face start to heal in 10 seconds making fury smile a bit.

"Damn you heal fast after eating. Do ghoul usually heal fast ?" Kaneki felt his face finally seeing with two eyes again "some ghouls heal in 49 seconds but for me it takes 10 or less depending on how much I eat." This made Kaneki look at him "where is he held ?" This surprised fury for a bit making him look at him "at HQ in a cell what was that I thought nothing could hurt you and this guy sliced you up like butter." Kaneki was silent till he sighed "he's a investigator from my world... He is know as the CCG Reaper cause he kills you right when you look at him."

This made Kaneki shiver but grabbed his head in pain he looked in the mirror seeing his hair was black but the tips were grey. "My hair changed again.. that's odd.." fury looked at the ghoul remembering when they first meet it was white and now it's black with grey tips almost full on black. "Do you feel strange ?" Kaneki thought about it "not really Fury-San I can work if you want me too. I'm healed up." This made the director of shield smile "you can do is maybe relax I'll let you walk around but don't push your self for the rest of the day. By the way we're in the air on the heli carrier so don't go out side Kaneki." He watched the man leave making himself get up slowly seeing himself in a hospital gown but saw his agori tree suit.

Kaneki closed the door getting dressed in his suit till he saw his mask making himself grab it. He put in his back pocket finally dressed he walked outside to explore the ship. Till he's greeted by some agents dragging a man in a weird suit with slick back hair. They made eye contact only for the man to smirk the ghoul watched them hall him away. Coulson and everyone else we're talking about Loki plan till they see Kaneki entering the hall.

"Kid what how did you?" Kaneki looked at Steve and Natasha and Coulson shocked faces till he looked at fury. "Kaneki's healing factor took place and I told him he can walk around. He has the day to himself." Tony looked at him pointing at his outfit "so emo has a healing factor and a my chemical romance outfit." The ghoul eyes looked at him "stop calling me that." Tony raised his hands in defeat while Natasha wakes up to him hugging him softly "glade your okay kid.."

"I'm fine Natasha-San sorry to worry you and Coulson-San." Steve looked at Kaneki suit seeing a rank on his shoulder "what rank are you?" The ghoul looked at him confused till he saw what he meant making himself sigh "a bad rank." They get on the subject of Loki.