Chapter 25

Director fury was in his office looking at files noticing the agent Furuta was appointed by Alexander pierce. He raised an eyebrow reading about Furuta but the thing that puzzled him was their were no actual records of him. This made fury want to call the sectary for why this man was chosen for Kaneki partner.

New York

A green haired woman walked around seeing construction things getting packed and re building. She looked at stark tower only seeing that the 'A' was still on the building making her smile a bit making her way down the streets observing everything. The woman walked till she bumped into someone making her fall on the floor. "I'm so sorry miss let me help you up." She looked at a hand taking it only to be help on her feet seeing a man in 20's. "I'm sorry again would you like me to go get you a drink my treat for making you fall." This made her have a smile on her face kinda turning red "sure what's your name anyways.."

The man looked at her smiling softly "Christopher Salinas and what's your name?" She looked into his eyes pulling her hair to the side to show her green eyes " Sen Takatsuki nice to meet you Christopher." They walk around the city till they both enter a bar Christopher looked at her seeing she was kinda pale. "You okay you don't look so good?" This made her look at Chris smiling a bit heading to the bar "I'm okay just hungry is all.." he followed her to the bar seeing she was getting a beer.

The pair started to drink away till she stopped looking at him "I'll be back handsome~" she left him to go to the bathroom only to enter a stole to vomit up the contents of alcohol. "I can't play with my food for ever... to bad I'll devour him whole.." she gets out the stale to the sink washing her hands cleaning her mouth then walked out too see Chris wasted drunk. He saw her smiling waving only for her to go back to him "say Chris wanna get out of here?" He nods looking into her green eyes he followed her like a puppy leaving the bar. He stumbled abit only to be lead into a alley way were no one can see them.

She pulled him in kissing his lips softly then playfully bite his ear lobe. He grabbed her ass squeezing it making her moan till she pinned him to the wall kissing him only to feel her tongue wanting entrance he accepted only to French kiss for a good minute only for his eyes to widen feeling her bite his tongue with force. She ripped his tongue out making her giggle softly then started to devour it making her lick her lips "ahhhh Christopher-San your so sweet and delicious~." He was on the floor bleeding for his mouth trying to talk he gets up trying to run only to grabbed again feeling her teeth dig into his neck. She kept eating the body till their was nothing left she looked around only to smile to herself jumping super high vanishing leaving the body in the alley.

Back at shield HQ

Kaneki stoped in his tracks feeling something was wrong. He looked around the area people walking around like a hive making him shack it off proceeding to leave till he saw Steve roger enter. "Hey kid how's everything going?" The ghoul looked at the soldier seeing he was getting used to everything "I'm good Steve-San thanks for asking how are you holding up in this era ?" He looked at the ghoul seeing his grey eyes empty but see he was trying to be friendly "it's okay after the whole Loki thing I'm trying to help and everything haven't heard from anyone besides tony and occasionally Bruce. By the way we're Natasha and Clint?" Kaneki looked at him till he saw the sun going down "they are on assignments and Tony-San keeps sending me messages and emoji with eyepatches. I also have a new partner his name Furuta-San."

Steve nods looking at Kaneki his shield suit was all black with a grey tie and black gloves. "I'll see you later Kaneki I have it to were if I need a team or what not you and Natasha are on it. Might have a mission soon or not." The ghoul nods watching Steve walk away making him turn around leaving as well to his apartment that shield has provided for him. He walked to a car pulling out keys entering his shield car. Kaneki starts the engine only to drive to his place listening to the police scanner to see if anything was happening little did he know sooner or later something was happen that would bring his whole attention.