Moving In (Part Two)

I was in Kid Flash's apartment, sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. The silence in the room was deafening, and uncomfortable. I shivered. Kid Flash zipped back into the room, in front of me. He looked at me, calm and collected. Too calm.

"Ok. So I gave all the money you stole back to the police, and I threw in some bail money so you won't have to spend any time in jail. I also-"

I started bawling uncontrollably. Kid Flash was so nice to me. He saw the good in everyone. Why did I have to betray him? 

"Oh, Jinxie." He put an arm around me. "It's ok."

"It's not ok." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to do to survive." 

"You know, you could've always called me." Kid Flash smiled sadly.

"I couldn't. I don't want to intrude on your life. I don't even know your real name. Even though we're dating, there's some things that need to kept personal." I looked down at the floor and rubbed my eyes.

"My name is Wally." he said quietly.

"What?" I said, looking at Kid Flash questionably.

"My name is Wally. You said you didn't know me, and even though we're dating, you're right. I really don't. So..my name is Wally." He smiled unsurely, and ruffled my hair.

"Oh..well, as long as we're sharing secrets, you know how you call me lucky?" I stifled a laugh.

"Yeah?" He looked confused.

"That's.. that's actually my real name. Or the name I've went by most of my life, anyway." I laughed again.

"Wow! Man, that's crazy!" 

I frowned. "Yeah. Crazy."

"What's wrong?" Wally asked me.

"Even though you told me your real name, it doesn't change things. I am still a thief. I still betrayed you. And I'm still homeless." I stood up, pulling away from him.

"Jinx, wait.."

"Bye, Wally. It was nice talking to you, but I have to go to Titans Tower. Maybe they'll take me in. After all, no one else will." I picked up my bag, and started to walk out, but he sped in front of me and blocked the door.

"Jinxie, don't you get it?" He was laughing.

"Get what?" I squinted my eyes at him suspiciously. "This better not be one of your pranks." 

Wally pulled me by my hand and led me to a room. "Now close your eyes.."

"I swear to god, if you.."

And then I opened the door.

It looked like my old room from the hive five, but better. There was purple drapery, my old journal, and my life savings. I looked at Wally in confusion. 

"What..how?"

"Went to the Hive tower. You guys were surprisingly easy to break into, so I decided to try my hand at it the second time. They were too busy eating snacks to even try and stop me." 

"Oh, Wally, you didn't have to do this.." I started to pick up my wallet. "You could've just gotten my savings. I don't need to stay here, or take up so much of your time."

"Don't you understand, Jinx? Money or no money, I want you to stay. I-"

I threw my arms around him. "Oh." He looked surprised. "Have you finally given in to my irresistible charm?"

I buried my face in his shoulder. "Don't get used to it, idiot."

I ended up staying in that home for the rest of my life.

-------------------------

Do you ship Flinx or Cyjinx? Comment below.

-----------------------