a very titans christmas

How the titans would act around the holidays.

-

Starfire

- "Please, why do earthlings decorate a tree to commemorate the birth of an ancient baby?" 

-In order to "assimilate Earthen culture" she celebrates Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, AND Diwali. Raven physically cringes when she comes past Star's room because there are so many neon lights. 

-Found out she is allergic to mistletoe. Don't ask Robin how.

-Shows up at Robin's door absolutely COVERED in wrapping paper: "Beastboy instructed me to gift myself as your present. Is this sufficient?"

Her favorite Christmas song:  Does 'Ballad of Glorg' count?

Raven

- "There's no place like home for the holidays. Oh, wait." 

-Secretly loves watching Christmas specials, but will cover it up by criticizing them. Example: "Santa never goes to the house next door. He just gets in his sleigh and fucks off like 20 miles west." 

-In a surprising turn of events, the Santa at the mall is sick and needs someone to fill in. Turns out the kids love Raven and the mall plans to hire her again next year. 

-Beastboy puts up decorations in her room. Raven takes it down. Beastboy puts it up again. Raven takes it down. Beastboy puts it up-

Her favorite Christmas song:  'Trigon got run over by a reindeer.'

Beastboy

- "JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS, ROBIN'S OBSESSED WITH SLADE-"

-Gets Raven as his 'Secret Santa'.(Cyborg rigged it.) Actually shows up at her door in a Santa suit.

- His Christmas list is about 25 pages long. Turns out, you can find half the gifts he wants in the trenches of his messy room. 

-Dismisses Robin's orders with "Ok, Kris Kringle." Needless to say, a certain Birdboy wasn't too holly-jolly. Gets coal in his stocking on Christmas morning. 

His favorite Christmas song:  'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.' It reminds him of his own story.

Cyborg 

- "I KNOW YOU'RE NOT PUTTING LIGHTS ON MY CAR!" 

- Christmas cookies? No. Christmas BBQ ribs? Yes. 

- Gets stuck under the mistletoe. Not with a girlfriend, but with Silkie. 

- His dad had the audacity to try and come for Christmas. Is met with demon Raven. Even the T-car looks slightly pissed off. 

His favorite Christmas song:  'Run, run Cyborg, T-car's gotta make it to town'

Robin

- "And you think seeing your families for the holidays is awkward. Have you ever had a Christmas gift get dropped off by Batman?"

-Slade sends him a polite email asking to have 2 weeks of vacation for the holidays. Robin gives him paid time off. 

-A peek into his google search: What do aliens want for Christmas? Where can I get a tub of mustard? Fake mistletoe? 

-Jokingly says "I want Red X's identity for Christmas" during a battle. Jason obliges. 

His favorite Christmas song:  'All I want for Christmas is You.' Thinks about Starfire while belting it in the shower. 

Slade

"Just you and me again, abandoned factory. I hate Christmas." 

------------

It's that time of year again, where the fanfic writers splurge on Xmas-themed one-shots. 

(The 20 miles west thing is stolen from tumblr)