Cats always know

Summary: What if someone else had found Starfire first?

-----------

Gotham city. A place of crimes, forbidden love, and secret identities.

The perfect place for me. 

My name is Selina Kyle, better known as Catwoman. I am a stealer, a seducer, and I know how to get what I want, exactly when I want it.

I'm not a bad person, just a little risky. Can't a girl have some fun in her life?

Apparently, the big bad Bat didn't think so. 

He kicked me out of his house, with that Grayson boy watching. I was on the run, with nothing but the skimpy clothes on my back. 

Until I saw a green starbolt come crashing down to earth.

I followed it, curious. I was going to prove to Bruce that I didn't need him. I could solve mysteries on my own, no problem. 

But I didn't expect what I saw.

A green eyed alien, with locks of orange hair framing her face.

I ran to the crater she had made, hoping she was ok. Just because I'm a thief doesn't mean I want others to die.

The red haired beauty woke up in my arms, clearly frightened, pointing up at the sky.

"Xal! Esca'voe Flornup! Citadel Rutha Flornup!" 

"Honey, I can't understand ya. You speak english?"

She quickly pulled me out of the crater, saving me from some much uglier aliens that had crashed down to where I just sat. 

"We are the Citadel, here to claim our prisoner." The leader said with a voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

"Look, i don't know who you are, but if you want the kitty, you have to get through the claws." I brandished my whip, ready to fight. 

"We mean no harm. She is our slave, and we are here to take her back to our home planet." 

I looked back at the alien, who had clearly been mistreated. I could tell by the bruises on her arms. 

"I don't think so. I'm keeping her." I exploded a black smoke bomb in their faces, and quickly dragged the girl with me, back to my old lair. It was mostly empty, but it would have to do for now. 

"Feel free to help yourself to anything in the-mmm!" This thing had suddenly kissed me, out of the blue. 

"Look, I don't know what the custom is on wherever you live, but I'm not into girls, ok?" I wiped my lips in disgust. 

"I apologize. I am princess Koriandr, of Tamaran. Our kind can learn language from the act of kissing." 

"Weird but useful, I guess. I'm Selina." I reached out my hand for her to shake, but she seemed confused. "What are you the doing?" Kori asked.

"It's called a handshake. See?" I took her hand and and shook it, going slower than usual for her to get accustomed to it. 

The princess lifted up her hand, staring at it in fascination. "Handshake." She slowly repeated, smiling at me. 

That's when I realized this girl was dumb. She could've been a scholar on her planet, but on ours, Koriandr knew nothing. I could tell her that farting on someone meant saying hello and she would believe me. I could tell her whatever I wanted. I would.... I could..

make another me. 

"Kori."

"Yes, friend Selina?" 

"Do you know what an apprentice is?" 

"..No." 

"Well, you're about to find out. Come on." I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the room where I trained. 

I would teach her the ways of the cat life. 

-------------------------------

There will be a part two, a timeskip to where she and Catwoman seduce father and son. (Aka Robstar.) Stay tuned!

-------------------------------