Chapter 15

*A/N yo. so we forgot to add this last chapter but Harley and Pietro's skit was a real life moment between us. it was pretend, of course, we aren't valley girls. just wanted to let you know because we are crazy.*

*PETER'S POV*

Ned's coming over. I haven't seen him in so long. I'm really excited. I wonder what's happening with him now?

Harley and I are cuddled up on the sofa watching Nightcrawler.

"Jake Gyllenhaal is one fine ass piece of a man," Harley says, looking starstruck.

"Yes. Yes he is," I nod and pull Harley closer to me.

I hear the elevator open and turn my head to see Shuri walking towards us with an army green duffle bag.

"Hey geeks," she throws her duffle bag on the couch at Harley's feet and then plops down.

"Ah, Jake Gyllenhaal, nice choice."

"Um... not to be rude or anything, but... why are you here?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know, man, Wakanda got a bit boring. Plus I missed you guys too much," she mumbles the last part.

"Aww, Shuri, you missed us? Hear that, Peter, Shuri missed us!"

"Shut up," she smiles and throws a pillow at him.

Suddenly, F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice played over the intercoms:

-PETER, NED IS HERE TO SEE YOU-

"Let him on up, Fri."

"Damn, the whole squad's here." Shuri smirks and follows us to meet Ned.

We meet him in the hallway as he's getting off the elevator.

"Ned!" I scream and we hug each other.

"Peter, it's been too long, dude." We do our iconic handshake and laugh.

"I see the whole gang is here," Ned says and motions to Harley and Shuri.

"I came just for you," Shuri whispers to Ned as we all start walking back. "You were always my favorite." She winks.

"Aww, honestly I'm honored." Ned smiles.

"So," we all sit down on the couch, "what do you guys want to do?"

"Don't you guys have a pool on the roof or something?" Shuri suggests.

I think for a minute. "Oh yeahhh, I completely forgot about that."

"How- do you forget that you have a pool on your roof?" Ned asks, bewildered and confused.

"When you have all of this," I motion to Harley and he winks, "you can forget a lot pretty easily..." We stare at each other for a moment.

"Okayyy, I don't know about y'all but I'm going to get my swimsuit on." Shuri grabs her bag and walks into my room. "Peter, I'm changing in your room, don't come in here," she yells as she shuts the door.