Chapter Four - Finn- I Mean Tyler Davies

I walked into Media, a fake smile on my face. First impressions mean everything to a teacher. I looked around. My smile quickly faded. Standing in the middle of the huge classroom was none other than Finn. Finn Davies. The guy who broke my heart.
He looked over the shoulder of his shorter friend he was talking to and stared straight at me. His eyes bored into mine. There was something different about him, his eyes looked darker. His face appeared worn out. Also his hair was a lighter shade and he was taller. Can someone  grow 2 inches taller in 3 days? Finn combed his hand through his quiff.  He kept gawking at me. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. He gave me a confused look. Before I spouted into tears, I quickly dropped my eyes and let my fringe cover them as a shield.

I stood at the back of the class, seeing as we didn't have assigned seats yet. Finn kept looking behind to gaze at me.  At first I thought he was looking at someone else, but there was no one near me within 2 ft.  He was acting so weird, what was wrong with him? It's like he was a different person.

Tyler Davies P.O.V.
Payton Grey.
She is gorgeous. I can't stop staring at her. I have no fucking idea why Finn, my brother, would break up with her. I already knew her from my brother but I don't think she remembers me. I don't live with Finn, he lives with our dad and I live with our mum. Finn and I are twins. Identical twins, apart from the fact that I'm taller, fitter and hotter.
"Hey man." Josh greeted me by a man hug.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing. But Payton Grey is single, so I'm planning to get a new girlfriend by the end of the week."
"Aren't you going out with Emily Brown?"
"Yeah, Payton's friend."
"That's just wrong mate."
"C'mon, every guy has had their fair share of playing."
"Yeah, but-" Josh interfered.
"Where's my best mate gone? You've played a lot of girls. King player."
"I'm past that now."
"Really now," He smirked, "we'll see about that." I gave him a funny look.
"Fuck off Josh." I laughed.

Our teacher was late to our Media lesson, and so Payton was standing awkwardly at the back of our classroom. Payton actually has a lot of friends but she wasn't talking to anyone. I had seen a few people walk over to her to talk but she would just dismiss them.

At long last, the teacher, Mrs Jacobs arrived. She told us we were doing an assignment about anything to do with Media for our starter grade, with a partner she will allocate.
"Peterson and Moore." She called out the partners from a sheet.
"Lingwood and Fortner."
"Goodnan and Black."
"Horringe and Mason."
"Lautner and Perry."
"Davies and Grey." I smiled widely as she called mine and Payton's surname meaning we were partners. I looked back at her and gave her a small wink. A horrified gawp rested on her face.
Looks like we're partners.
------------

Payton's P.O.V
What?! This can't be happening. Not in a million years would I ever want to be Finn's partner after what's happened.
I can't let him ruin my life, we're done. His words.

Finn sauntered over to me after Mrs Jacobs had finished calling out the partners.
I sat down at a desk nearest to the door and sighed heavily.
"Oh come on, I'm not that bad." Finn laughed as I scooted my chair away from him once he'd sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes.
'Are you kidding me?' I thought to myself.
"Silent treatment, really?" I gave him a small glare and crossed my arms.
"What do you want to do on our project?" I muttered inaudibly.

"Whoa, she talks. The name's Tyler. Tyler Davi-"
"I know your fucking name," I interjected. I slowly comprehended what he had just said. Did he say Tyler?
 "Wait! What did you say your name was?"
"I thought you said you knew what my name was." He smirked, raising an eyebrow.
"What's your name?!" I screeched. I was on the edge of my chair.
"Tyler Davies, I already told yo-"
"Oh my god!" I shrieked.
"Stop interrupting me!" Finn- I mean Tyler yelled.
"You're Finns twin!"
"Yes I am, wh-"
"I thought you were Finn!" I intruded.
"Urgh!" He growled, "you interrupt a lot."
 "Um sorry." I giggled slightly at the annoyed look planted on his face. His facial expression suddenly changed into a slight grin.
Unexpectedly, Mrs Jacobs popped up from behind me and glared down at us. She sniffled and rubbed her red big nose.
"Are you two doing any work? Get on with it." She pestered. Her glasses slipped down her nose but she abruptly pushed them up, huffed and walked away indignantly.
"I don't understand Tyler, you don't go to this school."
"I went to a private school but decided to come here for my last years."
"Oh, I see."

"So Tyler...Tell me about yourself." I grinned. And fortunately he grinned back. Seems like we're not going to get any of this project done today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Guten Tag!
This is quite a long chapter. It's not edited so sorry if you find mistakes.

Riya xox