Chapter Fifteen - Gallucios Part 1

"I'm so excited!" I squealed.
"Hold still bitch." Emily yelled. She was poking a makeup brush on my face and even though it was really soft, it was annoying. 
"Ow! That was in my eye." I exclaimed putting my hand up to my eye carefully trying not to smudge any of the makeup.
"It's your own fault." Emily retorted. I stuck my tongue out at her while she had a smug smirk planted on her face. Issy and Emily were doing my hair and makeup as they said to me and I quote,

"We can't let her do her own makeup."  
"Hey!" I shouted rolling my eyes.
"The poor boy would run away if she did her own makeup." Issy laughed. Ok that one hurt.
"It's official, we're doing your makeup." Emily nodded.

The girls were doing things at the same time. Emily was poking my eyes out with mascara while Issy was doing a neat line of red lipstick. After they finished my makeup which was gold shimmery eyeshadow on my eyelids with a darker colour in the crease, pink rosy cheeks, long volumizing lashes and dark berry red lips. Also my eyebrows had been plucked, which hurt a lot, and filled to perfection. I had to admit they had done an amazing job to actually make me look pretty. 

Tyler was arriving at exactly 7:00pm and it was 6:10 right now.

Next was hair. I had already washed my hair, so they decided to curl it so it was wavy when it was normally straight. And it had just been pinned at the sides with some helpful bobby pins, my baby hairs were also pinned away. 

A few minutes later, a beeping sound came from my phone. I picked it up slowly and read the text from Tyler which read, 'dress fancy x'. 

I was already in my outfit which consisted of a black skater dress that was see through in the top bit but covered my boobs with a opaque material. There was a section cut out at the stomach showing my flat tummy. The dress went up to about mid-thigh. I paired the dress with some red heels and I had a big purse that was big enough to carry my phone and my other nescessities.
(AUTHORS NOTE: NOT PART OF STORY
I'VE LEFT A PICTURE OF THE DRESS OVER THERE--> because it is so hard to actually explain the dress)

"You look amazing." Emily said, her mouth open. I looked at myself in the mirror in shock not expecting I would look like that.
"Wow just wow." Issy said taking in everything.
"Thank you so much guys!" I said taking them into a hug, I was so happy they did this for me, I wanted to cry. We were in a really big group hug when Mother came threw the door smiling.
"Hello Emily, hello Issy. How are your mothers?" Mother asked them kindly. They pulled away and greeted her nicely, chatting away. 
"Issy, Emily! What are you going to do while I'm at Gallucios?" I questioned, a confused look on my face as I picked up my phone and some money. 
"We'll just wait for you to get home, watch movies and talk and things! Then when you get back you can tell us all the juicy  details of your date!" Issy said excitedly. I was about to answer when the doorbell rang the familiar tune. I looked at my digital clock which had just turned to 7:00. I quickly sprayed some perfume before I gave the girls a hug. I walked down the stairs, I heard Mother talking to Tyler like they'd known each other for years and hadn't just met now. My heels were clanking against the wooden floor. Mother whispered in my ear to be safe and that I looked wonderful. Father was having dinner with his work friends somewhere otherwise he'd be here telling Tyler to keep me safe. 

I looked at Tyler and he looked so handsome. He looked at me with biggest grin ever as he gave me a red rose. I blushed a deep pink. I guess I really didn't need this blush on my cheeks. He gave me a peck on the cheek, he grabbed my hand and we were just about to leave before Mother rushed into the hallway with a big camera in her hands. The camera was so big , it was bigger than her face.
"Wait!" She yelled, "I need a picure of you two on your date!" She said happily. 
"Mother!" I said embarrassed while Tyler laughed. We posed a couple of times while Mother yelled 'Yes that's nice!', 'Lovely' and 'One more!'. 

We were finally able to leave, we yelled our goodbyes halfway out the door and grinned at each other. He took me to his beautiful BMW and opened the door for me as I sat down, he ran to the other side and sat down himself. He smiled as he started the engine.
"Did I tell you that you look gorgeous." Tyler said sweetly, I blushed again.
"No, you didn't." I joked, I had a smirk on my face.
"Well," He leaned over and gave me a long kiss on the lips, "you do."