Chapter Six - Friday

Payton's P.O.V
Fridays. I love Fridays. One day before the weekend.

I woke up with a big yawn and stretched out my legs and arms in bed. I jumped up and out of the duvets and ran into my en-suite. Stripping off my cute pyjama shorts and matching top, I hopped into the shower then shivered as the cold  water dripped down my bare back. I sighed in content.  I washed my hair with my Frizz Ease shampoo and conditioner. I used my 'Zoella Soak Opera, bath soak & shower cream'. It smelt heavenly. After the shower, I dried my dark brown hair then walked into my closet in my towel.
I picked out my black TopShop Joni Jeans and paired it with my Raglan black Tee and my white converse. It was chilly outside as it was only 9°C. I put on my waist-length green fur coat and my tartan scarf. I sat in front of the mirror this morning because I decided to do my makeup. I don't wear foundation but I wear a tiny bit of Maybelline FitMe concealer in 'Light'. I use the MAC studio fix powder, then using my Sleek eyeliner I do a perfect cat eye on either side. Normally, I do one eye then the other and one eye always looks better. It frustrates me.
I use the Kate Moss Lipstick in '01' to finish off my look.

I hop down the stairs and follow the magnificent scent of pancakes coming from the kitchen.
"Hello Mother." I greet her cheerfully, grabbing a plate from the glass cabinet and sitting down.
"Well hello darling. You look very well."
"I feel a whole lot better."
"That's good." She said smiling. Yesterday, I wasn't myself but right now I feel so much like me and I believe that I can finally move on. I gobble down the pancakes and give a quick kiss to Mother before rushing out of the door.
Issy's car was parked outside, I envied the fact that she had a car. She was nearly a whole year older than I. I've been hinting to Mother, that I wanted a car but she never really understood. 

I leaped into her mint green mini cooper and she sped off down the road.
"Hey babe. You look good."
"Hey. Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."
"You look normal today."
"Good. I feel normal."
"You mean..you're over Finn?"
"I'm getting there." I shrugged.
We came upon a traffic light and she stopped. Issy was wearing a pink crop top doubled with her blue high-waisted Joni Jeans. She had her black and white Nike Roches on her feet.
"Do you want to do something after school today?"
"Like what?"
"Maybe have a look around town?"
"No! Wait, sorry I completely forgot. I have detention."
"Oh yeah. Mr Harrison gave you a double detention."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Kon'nichiwa (Japanese)
There really was no point of this chapter.
This is really short chapter and this chapter is more like a filler chapter
for whats happening next, sorry. 
My next chapter should be longer.
Vote and Follow

Riya xox