Chapter Eleven - Jade Lawson Is A Legend

"Stop arguing, seriously. Please!" They both stopped simultaneously, they both thought I was talking to them. They looked at each other then looked at me at the same time. I looked at them sadly.
"Tell Finn to stop being a dick." Tyler said to me. Finn scoffed.
"Tell Tyler to stop being a piece of shit."
"No. I'm not going to say that! I'm not your messenger." I yelled tiringly. 
"Payton." Finn looked at me sincerely, "I know that the only reason you even like Tyler is because he looks like me."
"I look like you? You look like me, I am older!"
"You're both behaving like children." I shouted. It was all happening too fast.
"You're really getting on my nerves Payton..." Finn said, fuming.
"Do I look like I care? I just want you to go away!" I screamed. He stepped back in shock at my outburst. He clenched his fists in anger.
"That's fucking it! Payton, you've lost your fucking chance with me. I'm done you little slut." Finn growled. Finn was furious. Tyler swiftly stepped infront of me to protect me.
"Don't you fucking talk to Payton like that." Tyler shrieked so loudly it echoed around the room.
"Don't talk to me like that!" Finn shrieked equally as loud. Issy and Emily rushed over to my side as soon as they saw me.

"Both of you should shut up!" Emily screeched, her face was bright red and she looked extremely outraged. Issy stayed by my side and  decided to let Emily do the talking.
"I am sick and tired of both of you especially you, Finn. Get a life, you sick bastard and leave us all alone. Can't you see you're not wanted here?" provoked Emily.
Finns eyes turned a cold black as he stared right through Emily and at straight at me. I was frigthened. His dark eyes bored into me as if he could see my soul.
"You fucking whore! I will hurt you in so many ways and you will wish that you hadn't met me. Tyler can't protect you, he's weak."
I stood there with no emotions showing on my face but inside was a different matter. Tyler looked at me with sad eyes. There wasn't many people in the lunch hall but the more and more they shouted more people turned up at the black door watching us carefully. The people sitting in the room were quiet not making a sound thinking if they said anything that it would set a bomb off. Issy gave me a comforting hug and whispered that 'everything is okay' in my ear. All you could hear right now was the sound of heavy breathing. And that was when Jade came in.
"I'll show you how weak I am." Tyler hit Finn on the jaw as he shouted in pain. I gasped.
"Stop stop stop!" but they didn't hear me.

In that split second I saw before I ran in to stop them was Finn bringing his hand up and clenching it into a tight fist. I jumped infront of Tyler as Issy and Emily yelled. I waited for Finns fist to connect with my face but it never came. After a couple of seconds I opened my eyes slowly to see Finn on the floor groaning in pain. I looked up in shock to see a girl, the same age as us. But I didn't know who she was, all I did know was she just kicked Finn in the balls so I owe her a lot.

The girl was panting like hell and I slowly realised she had asthma. I ran to a table and picked up the blue inhaler and chucked it at her. She caught it easily with one hand and puffed it in. We all stood still in shock as I saw a couple of the people in the lunch room leave quickly so they didn't become witnesses. Someone shouted out "I'm going to get a teacher." so we decided to leave to the field quickly. I grabbed the girls hand and took her outside. We all stared at her. She had brown dipdyed hair that was blone at the ends and it went down to her hips. She had a petite face with green eyes and pink rosy cheeks. She was gorgeous.

"I'm so sorry I kicked him in the balls," She started, "I witnessed the whole argument and I hate people like that. I've been hurt by people like that and I just did what I did. I'm so sorry." 
"Why are you sorry? You basically saved my face." I laughed. 
"And you basically saved my face." Tyler said to me while grabbing my hips and kissing me.
"Get a room." Emily laughed. The girl and Issy giggled.
"What you did just then was amazing, I couldn't of did that." Emily said to the girl.
"What's your name?" Issy asked her.
"I'm Jade, Jade Lawson." She said nicely.
"And  by the way. My name is Payton and this is Tyler, Issy and Emily."
"I already know all of your names."
"Oh," I laughed.
"How come we've never seen you here before? Are you new?"
"No, I'm not and it's because I always stay with my bestfriend Lucy but she moved to Norway so I'm pretty much on my own." She said sadly.
"You can hang with us." Emily said kindly. She smiled brightly and nodded her head. Tyler was on his phone and I peeked over his shoulder trying to see who he was texting. He moved the phone away quickly but I saw the name 'Sandra'. I wonder who that is.
"Let's get something to eat, I'm feeling peckish after all that drama." 

Looks like we made a new friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

NOT EDITED - might delete chapter and write it again????

I don't like this chapter because it's got too much drama in it lol.
ALSO READ MY BFFS BOOK Adopted by Zalfie by GraceJameson3#
its really goooooooooooooooooooooooood xo

love you all and byeeeee  xo