Chapter Nine - WTF

Chapter Nine - WTF

"Are you sure you don't want any breakfast?" Mum shouted from the kitchen as I shrugged on my coat and slipped on my shoes as I quick as I could. Issy honked her car from outside and I rolled my eyes at her impatience.
"I'm fine, honestly! Have fun in Italy, see you in a few days." I replied while I was halfway out the door. I jumped inside Issy's car as she said nonchalantly, "You took your time,"
"Sorry, I woke up late, anyway how are you?" I asked her as I positioned my ray bans on my nose. It was a sunny day today, which it normally never was. Issy put on her raybans simultaneously.
"Good good, you?"
"I had a scary dream, I kissed Tyler and Finn got jealous, I think." I said calmly. Issy gave me a look that said 'what the fuck'.
"What the hell Payton?"
"What?" I said innocently.
"Why are you dreaming about things like that, do you really want to kiss Tyler? If you do, go ahead and just walk up to him at school today and kiss him. The reason why I'm pissed off is because the only reason you like him is because of his face. It's exactly the same as Finns, your ex. Rant over."
"Issy, calm down I don't know to be honest. I don't know." I sighed as I crossed my arms over my chest in defeat. She glanced at me and then kept her eyes on the road. 

A week till my birthday. I'm not excited, there's nothing I really want and if I'm completely honest. What is so good about birthdays other than the presents? You're just getting older and older until in the end you die. Sorry about the depressing mood. I'm just depressed...

----------------------------------------

I was talking to Chloe, a girl in my form, when someone tapped me on the shoulder lightly. I felt the persons breath on my neck as I remembered the familiar scent of minty apples. It doesn't sound like a good scent, but it smelt amazing. I turned around so quickly, my neck clicked.
"Ow." I winced, bringing my hand up to my neck.
"Well you're still the same old Payton." The person chuckled, I looked up at Finn through my eyelashes and I was lost for words. There was a small uncomfortable silence.
"Hey." Finn greeted me awkwardly. Hey. 'Hey' is all I get after he broke my heart so dramatically in the hallway months ago. And coincidentally we were standing in the exact same spot when that happened. 
"Um. Hello." I replied very quietly. I rocked back and forth on my heels, looking around the room. Looking everywhere but at him. 
"I'm going to cut right to the chase." I nodded slowly, urging him to go on.
"I want to get back together." Finn said quickly. My jaw dropped open. At this moment of time, Tyler glided over and slung his arm around my shoulder. Finn stared at Tyler with daggers as he kept taking glances at Tylers arm around me.

"Hey, what's happening?" Tyler asked cheerfully while looking at Finn and I. Both of us  didn't answer and were gaping at him with our mouths open. Tyler gave us a confused look before shugging and then walking away to a nearby friend but not before he gave me a quick smile.

After the multiple times I pinched myself, it never turned out to be another dream. This time it was real and I was fucking scared about it.

--------------------------------

A/N

LOL NOT EDITED SO SORRY IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES
IF YOU WANT POINT THEM OUT AND I WILL
FIX THEM 

LOVE YOU GUYS IF YOU'RE READING THIS BYEEE

XOXOX