Chapter Seven - Confusion

Payton Grey's P.O.V.

"Payton! Over here!" Tyler shouted and waved us over enthusiastically. I smiled when I spotted him and strolled over with my two friends standing closely behind.

"Hey." I addressed.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. This is Issy and Emily. Issy, Emily, this is Tyler." I introduced them all. Tyler was staring at Emily bizarrely, as if he felt sorry for her. I wonder why.

"Hi Issy. Hi Emily..." He said, giving them both a small nod.

"Hello." They greeted simultaneously. We all sat down at the round metal table as we had already bought our lunches.

"Well hello there Payton." I looked up and into the brown chocolate eyes of Josh, Emily's new boyfriend.

"Um hi josh." I said slowly, a bit weirded out.

"Er hello, boyfriend? It's your girlfriend Emily here, don't you want to greet me?" Emily shouted from across the table, raising her eyebrows. I tried hard not to laugh at Emily's expression.

"Oh right, hey Emily...so Payton, are you free this Sunday? Maybe we could go to a movie or something," he looked at Emily and noticed her jaw drop, "It's not a date." Josh said to Emily but then winked at me slyly, but everyone saw it.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Josh?  You're asking out my best friend in front of my face. What sort of sorry ass boyfriend are you?" She stormed up to him with her petite hands on her curvy hips and a hard glare pressed on her face.

"Look Emily, I have no ide-" I started to explain that I didn't have anything to do with Josh as he wasn't my type. At all.

Tyler, Issy and the rest of our table was staring at us with their mouths open. Tyler had a look on his face that said this was going to happen.

"I know, Payton, you'd never go out with him as you're always telling me you think he's ugly as fuck." Emily said.

Issy burst into a fit of laughter, there were tears streaming down her eyes and she was holding her stomach. Josh gaped at me with his big round owl eyes.

"What the fuck Payton?" He hissed. My mouth was wide open. I scrunched up my eyebrows in bewilderment. What's going on?

"What? What?!" I had no idea what was going on right now, I was honestly so confused. Issy was basically rolling around on the floor laughing.

"Josh...You and I, we're finished." Emily said loudly and clearly. Her eyes were shooting daggers at Josh, if looks could kill he would be dead right now. Josh gasped quietly.

"Payton, for fucks sake look what you've caused. No wonder Finn dumped your stupid ass for another girl."

"Oh my god." I choked out. Finn dumped me just so he could go out with another girl?

Issy stopped laughing and brought herself up from the cold floor. She sauntered over to Josh and in that split second I saw before I gushed into a river of tears, Issy brought up her clenched fist and connected with Josh's jaw. Josh's head fell backwards. The whole Lunch Hall went suddenly silent as if they were waiting for something more to happen.

"Josh, I think you should leave now." Tyler's voice was icy cold as he shoved Josh away from Issy. Josh touched his jaw and winced, he then pulled a terrifcally horrifying scowl that could of make the devil flinch.

"Well that escalated quickly." Emily mumbled under her breath.

"Yeah whatever, I don't care. And as for you three girls. Watch your back." He grinned as he leisurely stepped out of the Hall. I dashed over to Issy, who was standing still in shock. I hugged her tightly and after a few seconds, her rigid position became comfortable and she nustled in.

"I can't believe you just did that." I whispered.

"Neither can I!" She exclaimed, she looked down at her red fist and yelled in pain, "oh my god ow!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Dia duit (Irish;))

Well this was like an episode of East Enders. Jokes.

I don't know why I put so much drama in. I kinda felt like it,

and I didn't want anyone to like Josh. 

There is a lot of Issy love in this chapter so this chapter is 

dedicated to Grace Jameson/ Issy James

Follow her and read her Zalfie Fanfiction if you're

into that stuff. @GraceJameson3

Love you gracie, Riya xox