Chapter Three - Issy and Emily

People were staring, I think I could tell what was going on inside their miniscule brains of theirs. 'What is she wearing?' 'Oh my god look at her' 'What an idiot' 'I'm so glad that Finn dumped her'

What I'm going to do is not have a single care in the world what they think, but that's not as easy as it seems. So many thoughts were racing through my head, some good thoughts like; maybe Finn wants to take me back (not very likely) or he apologises, some bad thoughts like; he shouts at me again, makes fun of me. I don't think I can take that right now.

One of the reasons people were staring at me as I walked down the gloomy grey corridors of my school was because I'm not being myself right now.

· I'm wearing a sweatshirt and joggers with my Ugg boots.

I usually wear bright crop tops, and skinny jeans with my favourite white classic converse or bright Roche Nikes.

· I'm wearing my glasses.

I generally wear contacts as I hate my black ugly glasses.

· I don't walk the same. I know it sounds weird.

I usually have a cheerful walk, with a jump on my step and greet every single person I see.

· I'm not wearing any makeup or jewellery.

I typically wear makeup and accessories as a routine.

But I'm not trying, why should I? Like my Mother says, 'You don't need to look good for school, you only go there to learn.'

"Whoa. What happened to you? You look like a mess." Issy said, raising her perfectly plucked eyebrows. Standing next to her, was my other best friend, Emily Brown.

How I envied both Issy and Emily. Issy; with her perfect gold curly locks of hair that flew down by her tummy, her bright blue eyes and her sun-kissed skin, always glowing radiantly. Her gorgeous face and tall slim posture. She looked like a model.

Emily; shorter chestnut-brown straight glowing hair, brown dull eyes that seemed to hypnotize you, olive skin, short but skinny. Emily had an hourglass figure, with a big butt and big boobs causing every single boy in the world to stare at her as she walked by. There was only one word to describe Emily; perfect.

Whereas, I was a plain brunette with green eyes that sometimes changed to blue or a darker green when my emotions changed. I had pale lifeless skin and a few freckles distributed across my face. I'm not the skinniest, I'm quite curvy in places. I was born with a big butt and big boobs, my sister and I inherited it from my Mother.

"Thanks. Well, I'm not having the best week, I don't intend to look good at all."

"Look shortcake, everyone understands how you must feel right now but no need to take it out on yourself. Put on some makeup, do up your hair properly instead of that sloppy pony."

"No thanks. I'm fine, I have Media next. I'll see you later." I mumbled. Issy and Emily looked quite sad as they muttered a 'bye'.