Kindred Spirits

Moments after the failed attack on the village. Emotions are still high.

"We're all gonna dieeeeeeeee!" A villager on panic said.

"Shut up! No we won't!" A villager with a cool head said.

people are thinking of what they should do, if or when the bandits will strike again.

"We should ask Y/n to push the village to another place. If it's that guy, i think it's possible" A villager with crazy idea said.

"Or...we should kill the bandits here, and bury them somewhere. And hope to God the rest of them won't find us" A violent villager said.

"Because we will have the village at another place!"

"All of that idea sucks!" Joe said.

Meanwhile as the villager thought up of a solution. You have another priority in mind.

"All right, boys and girls. I've done the heavy lifting. You're so very welcome, by the way. But now, if you do not mind. And i'm hoping you don't. Not that i care if you do. But I will go back to sleep. See you guys whenever i wake up" You said.

You turned to see Joe tapping his chin, thinking.

"Wait...if we got attacked. You don't think that..." Joe said. He turned to you. You raised your hands

"....Whatever you want to say. It sounds like a pain. So count me out."

"No, this is important. Y/n i need you to check up on her ?"

"Her?...Who are yo-....Oooh,Her...Why?"

"What if she got attacked too. Unlike us, she lived alone. In the middle of the woods"

"Heh, i wouldn't worry about her, if i were you. She's a very strong independent woman. She can take care of herself" you wave it off.

"Well, maybe. But i think you should check up on her anyway"

"Hm...let me think. So on one hand, i can ignore your request and just do what i want, which is to sleep, and trying to bang the girl of my dreams...literally. Or should i go and check up on some chick, that i'm like 99 percent sure is okay. Oof tough choice. Uh..."

You make some weighting motions with your hands.

"Okay. Sorry, mate. I'm gonna choose to sle-"

You were cutoff when you suddenly hear shriek that came from behind you.

"My inn!" The voice said.

You look behind you. And see Mrs.Jefferson, whose eyes seemingly glowing red like a demon.

"Y/NNNNNNN! YOU DESTROYED MY IN-?!...WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING OFF TO?!"

Joe raised an eyebrow and look to his side and see that you're already gone.

"Oh!" He yelped in surprise.

Joe look ahead and see that you're running away.

"On second thought, i will do my gentlemanly duty. And check up on my possible damsel in distress! Don't wait up!....Seriously!" You said running away.

Mrs.Jefferson run to Joe's side.

"I WILL MURDER YOU.....AFTER YOU FIX MY INN AND PAY YOUR RENT!" Mrs.Jefferson said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are in the forest, still in your morning attire. So you're walking in the forest, in the middle pf the morning in nothing but tank tops, your boxer and a pair of sandals.