Change?

Somewhere in the forest, there is a small wooden house, slightly bigger than a cottage. Inside there lies Salem, an elegant woman, in a white dress, sitting with a posture of a noble lady, sipping tea.

"Ah..." She sigh. The sweet scent of the tea passed by her nose, giving a more relaxing feelings.

Salem enjoys times like this...Which is pretty much all the time. She's certain that even before her memory loss, her way of life isn't so far off. It must have been peaceful and relaxing.

She starts to think what should she do for the rest if the day. She was thinking to enlarge her garden, should she do that today? Or should she just take a stroll in the woods, gathering herbs, and just enjoying nature, or maybe she should have another visit to the village.

So many things she could do, but which should she choose?

"Hm.."

She takes another sip. And relaxed herself. Her lips curled to a slight smile. And she decided for the moment, she thinks to just enjoy the silence.

...And then suddenly she heard someone knocking on the door and then after that came a voice.

"Salem"

And then there's another set of knocks.

"Salem"

And another.

"Salem"

It's you. And Salem is well aware. She put her tea down and stood up. But you being...your excited self, just can't wait. And you start banging at the door.

"Salem Salem Salem Salem Salem Salem SalemSalemSalemSalemSalem SalemSalemSalemSalemSalem SalemSalemSalemSalem"

Salem walk up to the wooden door, and straighten her dress, and then open the door.

"Yes?" She said calmly and with a smile, showing her patience that is suited for a saint.

"Ah Salem! I want a sword!" You said instantly.

Salem open her mouth but she is unsure what to say, her eyes wander to the sights behind you, as if her answer lies there. Eventually, she chose her words.

"I-..Uh...Why don't you come in? We can talk about...whatever this is, over some tea"

"Sounds like a plan! Excuse me~!" You said as you step inside Salem's house.

You are sitting on a wooden chair, resting your hands on the round wooden table, with Salem opposite of you, trying to process the things you've just told her.

"I see...Sounds like an exciting dream.." Salem flicked her eyebrow.

You scratched the back of your head.

"Meh, it's okay. Anyway! Sword! Now!"

Salem almost spilled her tea, when you exclaimed your desires. You're like a child high on sugar asking for toy.

Salem put her cup to the table.

"Um...See, there's a problem with that..." Salem said.

"Problem?"

"Yes, you already know this about me"

"What are you-...Oh! Right....You're a masochist.."

"Pacifist. I'm a pacifist. Dear lord, those two words are not even close..."

"Pfft" You crossed your arms, feeling annoyed hearing Salem's refusal.

You avert your eyes from Salem, and look at the wooden walls of Salem's house. Your mind races to find something to say to get what you want.