Friend [3]

Qrow helps you from your predicament.

"I've said this once, but i'll say it again. Going outside was a catastrophic mistake!" You said as you wipe your body from all the slime and blood from the snake.

"S-sorry.."

Your eyes dart to Qrow for a moment. You take a deep breath. And you wave your arm.

"...It's fine, just forget about it. Anyway, to more important matters, you were saying something about, Summer? Sorry that i'm not sorry, but repeat it again for me"

"Uh...Maybe later. I think i should leave. I'll come back tomorrow"

You raised an eyebrow. Suddenly from behind you a wolf came out of nowhere and jump at you. It sink it's fangs to the top of your scalp, and you start to bleed.

"Why?" You said nonchalantly.

Qrow tried to keep his calm. He looks up to the wild wolf that is sinking it's teeth to your scalp. Beads of sweats appears on Qrow's face. The wolf's face is currently is that of pure confusion. The wolf's instinct kicking in.

Qrow clears his throat.

"It's uh..for your safety...It's quite late" Qrow said.

"My safety? Pfft, it's fine~" You said waving him off.

"Dude...I don't know if you've noticed, but you have a wolf sinking their teeths to your skull"

The wolf starts to bite down harder, and scratches your back with it's claw.

"It's fine~. I'm doing this on purpose. It is it's last meal after all. You know, before i turned it to my breakfast tomorrow..!" You said as you look up to the wolf, with a rather sinister glare, licking your lips.

It sends a shiver down the wolf's spine.

"Hehe...can't wait" you said.

'You're planning to eat it?!!!' Qrow thought.

"Have you tasted wolf meat before? They're a bit too chewy for my liking, but they're still quite good."

Just then an idea hits you. You snapped your finger.

"Oh i know! How about if i cook it now! You know, as a midnight snack! Yes...That's a great idea. Lemme just go back to the inn and ste- i mean asked for some ingredients like salt and whatnot"

'He was about to say steal just now' Qrow thought.

"N-no seriously, i'll come back tomorrow don't worry"

'Even though i rather deal with all this tonight. But i got no choice. My power is running rampant, if this keeps going on maybe it will even affect me!!' Qrow thought to himself.

"Nah,nah,nah i want to know about what you said about Summer, now! And you know, i've been trying to trying to talk about something fun that's also involve Summer and Ruby. But things keep getting railed to a more serious topic about them. And maybe that's because of the whole atmosphere around us. Walking in a forest in the middle of the night doesn't really give off a fun vibe. Maybe a little food and drink should make things more...homely ,and comfortable and stuff..Anyway! This is going down. I'll go get the ingredients now"

You point at one of the trees next to you.

"Why don't you help me and make some camp fire for me to cook this wolf here while i go get the ingredients"

You clap your hand and then thrust them to the air.

"Sudden camping trip!!! Wooo!!! Haha!" You said.