2 Weeks [2]

You are in your room, the day is over, the sun have fallen, and the fragmented moon have rised up.

Your room are well lit, and you are sitting on a chair, in front of you are a table, where there are stack of books of many kinds of topics. There are also a lamp, pencil case, computer, and all kind of stuffs.

Near the edge of the table there is a finished cup of noodles, and a half full cup of water.

Your hand is holding a pen, the tip of the pen is trailing across the paper as you write your journal. It is the last activity you'll do before you truly ended your day.

'Today is my first day in Beacon...Annnnd...Things went well. Taking everything that have happened into consideration, of course.

I have 3 cases today. I was...scared at first. This is new territory for me. Even though, back in the village i suppose i've given an advice or two. But this just feels different. Maybe because these are kids. And i'm only used in handling the adults. And even back in the village, i don't think my advice is really all that good, nor is it memorable. Since you know...they were drunk. And again, i did not do that too often. But now, it's not a stretch to say that i probably have to do this every single day. With that in mind, i felt a litte bit overwhelmed. But, luckily, i managed to hide it well.

Ugh, why do my power doesn't allow me to get drunk? It doesn't even allow me to get tipsy. A good drink might help me a bit. But..well...I have to do this. So i just grit my teeth and move forward. Whatever happens happens. I'll deal with everything as it goes.

And so, not long after Glynda show me my office (which used to belong to Peach) a student showed up. This would be the mark of my first case.

His name is Hugh and this is what happened....' You wrote.

Your mind recalls the past.

"So, Hugh, my boy, what seems to be the problem?"

"My age can change at the drop of a hat"

"...Cool"

40 minutes later.

"Not cool, not cool!!!"

"Ddaabuu~"

"Goddamit...! One thing you're trying to feed a baby, and the next thing you're chasing a dog carrying said baby across the hallway!! Fucking bullshit..! Why is there a damn dog in this school anyway?!"

Your pen writes down your past on paper. Another record on a page.

'...But in the end, things are fine, and he wasn't hurt. I probably shouldn't have pestered him to show me his power. So that was my bad.

In the end, when all things calmed down, he was embarassed. And we talked a bit. And he told me how he hated his power. And how useless it is...And to an extent he was right. Even if he could control his power. This power will not be useful against the grimms. But i also think that....'

As you write your mind recalls that moment.

"You have the wrong outlook on life, kid. Powerful semblance isn't the be all end all. Semblance is not what makes you a huntsman. Trust me. The only bad thing here is how you cannot control your own power. But for this one matter, there is always ways to deal with this kind of things. That is what i always wanted to believe anyway. But even if you were able to control your power, you will still have this mindset don't you?"

"......"

"Yeah, the silence speaks a thousand words. Now, i know you think that i'm just bullshitting you all this time. That i'm just offering you sweet but meaningless words. I know you're probably thinking that. And so...let me show you just what can you do. Stick with me, kid. If you can't see your own worth. Then i'll show it to you..! Will you...be interested enough in indulging me?...And no, you don't really have a choice. At this point i'm commited"