Friend [1]

2 weeks after your chat with Salem on the lake. 1 week past after the deadline that Raven have set. You are in the bar of the inn.

You're not particularly worried that Raven won't keep her promise. You have faith, you don't know why you have that faith, but you believe that whoever she sent will come. But you are just impatient about it.

But nonetheless you have no choice but to wait. Like a dog waiting for it's master. You shall stay in this village for as long as you need to. Treating every day as if it'll be your last day with these people.

You've told them about your departure. They were shocked. But they understand. Your desire for your past knowledge is not a secret. Everybody knows.

And they will not be the one to hold you back.

"Good luck, man! I hope you found everything you're looking for!" One villager said.

"Don't worry about us, man. The grimm rarely attacked this place anyway..." Another villager said.

"You guys..." You said in awe.

"Actually...I don't think we ever got attacked until you came...With that in mind...Actually i guess it's better if you leave as soon as possible"

"L-leave as soon as- The fuck, Nigel?!" You said.

"Don't you remember the fun times we had?! The drinks we shared, the food we ate, the walls of your house i destroyed?!"

"Yeah, i still haven't forgiven you for that last one, you turd! I mean, the first one is a pass but when it happened for the 7th time, i'm drawing the line!!!"

"Fuck you, after this i'm making an eight!"

"Don't you dare!!!"

"Dammit, Nigel, why can't you be like Oprah?! You're so materialistic!!! Oprah let me have a bottle of wine from her last trip to the city. I mean it was her payment but...no, wait, actually i guess this example doesn't work out at all.."

"Wait, what? I didn't pay you anything. I mean, i paid the food and drink that you and i ate. But i didn't pay you anything for that trip" Oprah said.

"Yes you did! We got back to the village. You were helping Joe restock the liquor. Vinny the village trader have gone home. And so because nobody stood in my way, i took a bottle from the carriage. By the way..!"

You turn to Vinny who sits on the table behind you.

"Thanks for the pack of cigarretes. Took you long enough" You said.

"Yeah, you're welcome" Vinny said.

"You little...Bitch!" Oprah said.

"Wow...mind the language" You said.

"Screw you! Bitch, you stole from me?!!"

"Stole is such a strong word!"

"Y/n! What the fuck?! No wonder my count doesn't add up. I thought that wine fell off or something!!!"

"Hahaha, no, i drank it!"

"Why?!"

"I took it in lieu of payment!!"

"Bitch, your payment was supposed to be the food and drink that i paid along the trip! And that your stay in this place extended!! Mom! Tell him!!" Oprah said.

Mrs.Jefferson took a shot of liquor.

"God, i'm too old for this shit..."

"Mom?!"