Dance [4]

After you see no point in sticking with Cinder and her team. You chose to relent for now. You are still suspicious of them. They've done nothing to fix that. But you also got nothing to really confirm any of your suspicioun. Not at the current moment anyway.

'..Ugh..My head fucking hurts. I'm gonna need some fresh air... again!'

"Welp, boy and girls, it's been a pleasure. But i think i leave you guys for now. I'm sure you guys don't want an old man like me sticking with you guys for the rest of the night... even though it will be your lost. Seeing as how awesome i am" You said.

"Oh, really? We don't really mind, you know?" Emerald said.

'Please don't take up my offer, please don't take up my offer, please don't take my my offer. Pleasedon'ttakeupmyofferPleasedon'ttakeupmyofferPleasedon'ttakeupmyoffer' Emerald thought to herself.

'Leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave. Please leave!!!!' Neo thought.

'Dear lord up in heaven, or whoever the hell is listening! I know i have not prayed for a damn long time now. But i am praying now. And i beg of you, please take this man away from us. Take him far far away. This man is not good for my health. I promise i'll be good. I'll donate some of my money to church, hospitals and orphanage. So, please have this man leave us alone!!!' Mercury prayed after years of not doing so.

"Nah, it's fine. Let's hang out some other time. When ALL of you are available. I would love to meet your other member" You said.

"Ah i see... Welp, you can call us anytime you want, mate. It's been fun" Mercury said.

"Oh i will, you can be sure of that. You guys are fun bunch. And you can bet i'm gonna make sure i have lots of fun with you guys! So clear your schedule boy and girls, the fun have yet to begin" You said.

'Fffffuuuccckkkk!!!!!' Neo, Emerald, and Mercury cried out silently.

You walk away from them, and go to the banquet table where you grab a drink of some red colored punch and then you walk to the door that leads to the balcony.

'..This night sure as hell didn't turned out the way i thought it would' You thought to yourself.

You let out a breath through your nostrils.

You arrive at the door and you grab the handle and you open the door. The moment you just open it slightly open, you can feel the night cold wind brushes against your skin.

You walk through the door and closes it behind you. You look ahead and you see a person, a blonde haired woman, leaning forward against the railing.

She wears a beautiful dark purple dress, the left side of her dress is open from her knee down. On her arms she wore a long black evening gloves that reach up to her elbows, she wore high heels shoes. Her hair is tied to a braid and being rest on one side of her neck. You sniff the air and you can smell a parfume.

'The hell? Is that...'

You walk closer towards her, she doesn't seem to notice you at all. Something must be on her mind.

You walk closer to her and you eventually stands by her side. And she haven't noticed you yet. She simply look ahead to the view of the school. You got a good look of the side of her face, and it is exactly who you thought it was.

It's Glynda.

You were surprised at this. Not that you are surprised she is standing here all by herself. But you are surprise that she actually got dressed up. She even wore a perfume and she wore contacts! You were not expecting this.