Worst Case Scenario

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

The acursed sound assaulted you and vibrated the very essence of your being, like an earthquake straight to the soul.

You stand on the border between sleeping and waking up. Far too sleepy to wake up and get up, but far too aware to go back to sleep and have another dream.

You hear the ticking sounds and then eventually, the alarm clock rings..!

The sounds of the bell feels like it shakens your eardrums, and then it continues along your eardrums and starts to vibrate your very heart.

And as if on reflex, you quickly reached for the alarm clock and threw it to the wall, smashing it apart on contact.

You open your eyes with a groan.

"Ugghh....."

Summer appears on the side of your bed like a mother would before they wake up their child.

"Wakey wakey time to wake up-y..!!" She said.

"Urghh..... *fake crying sounds* nooo-ooo...."

Summer pokes your cheek playfully.

"Come on, come on, weren't you the one that say you got a lot of things to do today? Remember Cinder? Assume everything remember? And the worst thing we could assume is that she wants to destroy the world. Are you gonna let her do that?"

"..... Can i sleep for 4 more hours if i said 'yes' ?"

"Oh come on, dear"

"I mean, the world had a good run. Everything gotta end some time.."

"So you don't mind your daughter dying before she had a full, long life?"

"......"

".....?"

"....Again, if i said 'yes', can i go back to sleep?"

"Ugh! Come on, wake up!!!"

Summer grab your arms and roll you down from the bed and straight to the floor.

You fall down, face down on the floor.

"....You know, when people say they want to be woke up by a morning kiss. I'm pretty sure they don't meant by the floor"

"Hello? Imaginary!" She said pointing at herself. "Technically don't have lips!! Now, come on! Go to the bathroom and take a shower"

You take a deep breath and let out a big long sigh.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......"

You muster your strength and get up from the floor. And when you do the light of the sun that came from the window light uo your eye. The blinding light feels like it burns and pierces your eyes.

"Gah! Curses, orb of fire!! Someone go and shatter that thing too! Destroy it!" You said as you shield your eyes with your hand.

"We'll die" Summer retorts.

"Now, go and walk to the bathroom. Come on, come on" Summer said as she puts her hand on your back and starts pushing you towards the bathroom.

You open the door of the bathroom. And you step in on the bathtub, still with your clothes on, and you turn on the sink, filling it up with water.

And then you lay on it.

"...What are you doing?" Summer asked.

"...Filling up the bathtub.."